Reform UK Party Limited Company

They are not a legitimate political party. They are a private company owned by a multi-millionaire tax dodger. 'Members' are in fact subscribers who pay for the privilege; they have no say over policy.

Ask yourself whether such an entity is likely to be working in your interest. You would have to believe Tice and Farage were beneficent philosopher kings with altruistic motives. To believe that you have to be a moron, and one who has been repeatedly dropped on his bonce, so that the other morons point and laugh and call him 'thickie ****'.

Their strength is that they play to the ignorant prejudices of a certain sector of our community.

They are not a legitimate political party. They are a private company owned by a multi-millionaire tax dodger. 'Members' are in fact subscribers who pay for the privilege; they have no say over policy.

Ask yourself whether such an entity is likely to be working in your interest. You would have to believe Tice and Farage were beneficent philosopher kings with altruistic motives. To believe that you have to be a moron, and one who has been repeatedly dropped on his bonce, so that the other morons point and laugh and call him 'thickie ****'.

Their strength is that they play to the ignorant prejudices of a certain sector of our community.
Indeed.

I've said this to a mate and I was told to "stop being so woke about them." (Rolls Eyes)

Just hope they steal plenty of votes off the tories when the time comes but ultimately end up with no seats like ukip.
It's a bit worrying that Farage might stand, as I suspect he's the only one with any remote chance of victory.

If he's in the House of Commons, it's only a short step to ditching Reform, being embraced by the Tories, and seeing them go full-Trump.

It's a bit worrying that Farage might stand, as I suspect he's the only one with any remote chance of victory.

If he's in the House of Commons, it's only a short step to ditching Reform, being embraced by the Tories, and seeing them go full-Trump.
I think that Reform is actually a Tory pressure group and not a real party. Ultimately and this should worry people, if Farage gains a seat and the Tories are obliterated then there is a real chance that he'll cross party lines and become the Tory leader.

His means are really limited though because at this year's election his own party will ensure that the Tories get very few seats. Is he then going to sit around for 5 years shouting at or shouting with the Tories whilst Labour does what it wants with a large majority?

Farage won't stand if he can go to the US and grift off the Trump campaign. He can make more money there than he would in 5 years of an MP's salary - he knows the relevant dates for that he is sitting on the fence until he finds out GE dates here - if there is a fixture clash he will gravitate to Trump rather than face an 8th humiliation here coz he's that much of a patriot

I think that Reform is actually a Tory pressure group and not a real party. Ultimately and this should worry people, if Farage gains a seat and the Tories are obliterated then there is a real chance that he'll cross party lines and become the Tory leader.

His means are really limited though because at this year's election his own party will ensure that the Tories get very few seats. Is he then going to sit around for 5 years shouting at or shouting with the Tories whilst Labour does what it wants with a large majority?
There was some interesting polling last year, suggesting that Reform voters don't really like the Tories (or at least not the current version).

In 2019, 80%+ of Brexit party voters had a favourable view of Boris Johnson (and well over half still had that view of the Tories).

Reform voters now are nearer to 20%, so a very different grouping. Possibly many of the same people, but they were only really Tory because of Johnson's Brexit policy.

Farage may be able to win many of those back for the Tories, but I doubt he can do it without alienating the ones who have switched to Labour/Lib Dems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.