Reform UK Party Limited Company

BBC love her - she is always on - yet folk say the BBC are Far Left ......... go figure
I wonder if she's told them to block "lefties" after Owen Jones embarrassed her on a show about her links to the tax payers allowances.

Back on topic.

Poundland Hitler and his piss poor Eva Braun can do one.

I wonder if she's told them to block "lefties" after Owen Jones embarrassed her on a show about her links to the tax payers allowances.

Back on topic.

Poundland Hitler and his piss poor Eva Braun can do one.

They do say Oakeshitt has plastic hair extensions - sadly I am not experienced enough in matters female hair (steady tiger) to know whether this is true.

Their latest grift is a conundrum - they blame the total demise of the Country on the "failed Conservative Govt" - at the same time they are boasting they are in talks with a lot of Tory MP's wanting to defect to Reform UK.

Is that a vote winner? If you think your Tory MP has ruined everything why would you vote for them just because the rosette is a different shade of blue?

Farage won't stand if he can go to the US and grift off the Trump campaign. He can make more money there than he would in 5 years of an MP's salary - he knows the relevant dates for that he is sitting on the fence until he finds out GE dates here - if there is a fixture clash he will gravitate to Trump rather than face an 8th humiliation here coz he's that much of a patriot
I'd quite welcome his going to the USA to be a voice of reason in Trump's second term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.