Reform UK Party Limited Company

Farage using his first speech in parliament to slag off John Bercow of all people.

What a weird little man.
Sounded very much like a desperate ploy to grab headlines and make himself the Reform hero in parliament.
I shall await him wearing a Union Flag suit or maybe just a tie to start with.
My guess is when it's the Kings Speech.

The attack on white people on this forum is bizarre.
"Middle aged white men" "gammons" "white pieces of shit"

Good grief.

'Attack on white people' - Get a grip. It's an attack on racists. The only people that would be bothered about it would be the people who find the boot fits a bit too well.

Gammons are usually a bit more pinkish red though, to be fair.

Yeh very true all 4 million voters are white racists. Cant believe this reform post hasn't been taken down absolute joke what I am reading. The fact some of you go to City aswel fuck me

Yes, believe it or not, the working class and city's support does not only consist of your views.

Yeh very true all 4 million voters are white racists. Cant believe this reform post hasn't been taken down absolute joke what I am reading. The fact some of you go to City aswel fuck me
Why wouldn’t there be 4m white racists across the voting public?

And what better party to vote for if you’re a white racist?

That’s not to say every single Reform is a racist, but I’d wager 90% of the racists voting all put their tick in Reform box.

The attack on white people on this forum is bizarre.
"Middle aged white men" "gammons" "white pieces of shit"

Good grief.
Liberal self flagellation and virtue signalling. Behind it is the arrogant assumption that our recent history and current foreign policy is somehow better. If you think about it the level of ego involved is colossal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.