Reform UK Party Limited Company

I’m a white person and I take no offence to it.

Because that's a reasonable reaction

Fixed it for ya

1720623417489.png

Liberal self flagellation and virtue signalling. Behind it is the arrogant assumption that our recent history and current foreign policy is somehow better. If you think about it the level of ego involved is colossal

Virtue signalling is a term used by dog whistlers like yourself, whenever someone brings up that white people aren't infallible. Assumptions? Sounds like a strawman to me.

Come on now , the reform party are racist scum and of course they had no people of colour in their party , hence my very white comment
The biggest single donor to Reform is a man with a brown face. Should we now refer to him as a "brown piece of shite?"
No, and rightly so.

You are spectacularly missing my point or you just dont want to see it , did you vote for them ?
I'm not missing any point.
What I'm seeing is white people being fair game for abuse.
I didn't vote for them and never would do, but what I'm witnessing is people being attacked for their colour rather than their politics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.