Reform UK Party Limited Company

They are a business, reporting fairly isn’t a thing these days, reporting on things that bring the most engagement is all that matters.

This is the modern world of journalism and it ain’t pretty.
Yep. The media isn’t about reporting, it’s about influence and that’s why they are all have billionaire owners.

UK Media - absolute disgrace

Maybe if the media concentrated on actual reporting rather than trying to get a personality based scoop it would have been more fair. Having said that, I suppose in terms of share of votes cast rather than seats won the coverage was proportion.

Maybe if the media concentrated on actual reporting rather than trying to get a personality based scoop it would have been more fair. Having said that, I suppose in terms of share of votes cast rather than seats won the coverage was proportion.
Prior to the election no votes had been cast and the excess coverage may well have had an impact on the voting.
The Greens and Lib Dems had more candidates standing than the fascists so should have had at least as much coverage as them.

Prior to the election no votes had been cast and the excess coverage may well have had an impact on the voting.
The Greens and Lib Dems had more candidates standing than the fascists so should have had at least as much coverage as them.
I didn’t see any negative references to Reform or even a question of who was standing, AI generated or not.

To be fair, they knew their preferred winner didn’t stand a chance so gave Reform as much coverage as they could.

fuckin hell @bluethrunthru, you seem to be absolutely obsessed with Farage and his Party, oh and before you ask, yeah I think the Guys brilliant and hope he challenges everything that Liebour do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.