Reform UK Party Limited Company

what a thundercunt

He's lucky that that hotel wasn't targeted by the young lads in his constituency who get drunk and fall in with the wrong crowd.

I thought he was just malicious but now that he's suggesting that Starmer sits down and chats to brick throwers and arsonists I think he might be a bit mad.

He's lucky that that hotel wasn't targeted by the young lads in his constituency who get drunk and fall in with the wrong crowd.

I thought he was just malicious but now that he's suggesting that Starmer sits down and chats to brick throwers and arsonists I think he might be a bit mad.
My brother was at school with him. And I can confirm, that he's always been a ****

terrified of the circumstances of what he has said ..............Johnson did the same as I sure he will be aware

Sh1thouse backtracking as is the norm for this grifter.

He has a lot to do with the present situation in this country, Brexit and now these racist protests, what a cnut of a man.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.