Registering on Bluemoon

bluemanc said:
Brucie Bonus said:
The two threads - Hughes in and Hughes out - are interesting. The number of posters posting in the Hughes in thread who have little track record, and the result so far is very different from the last poll on here, despite the fact things have continued to up tits.

Of course I would think a bunch of rags who have just reactivated their accounts are posting on the Hughes must stay thread, but it is very lopsided result given the movement from poll one to poll two on here.
Or they have all got banned after the 2nd Poll & now the Poll is as it should be, like the 1st one.

Hadn't thought of that. Bugger. I'm a little concerned by "as it should be". You aren't stuffing ballot boxes are you ;-)?

Brucie Bonus said:
bluemanc said:
Or they have all got banned after the 2nd Poll & now the Poll is as it should be, like the 1st one.

Hadn't thought of that. Bugger. I'm a little concerned by "as it should be". You aren't stuffing ballot boxes are you ;-)?
Tell you what Brucie,this is the most sensible conversation i've had on here for fuckin days,its gone mad.
ps.I never cheat.

Why not put something in the rules(i do this on another forum i run/own/ignore) to tell people that if they do 1 post and then bugger off then they will be deleted?

Personally,once a month,unless someone can give me a bloody good reason,i delete all the "1 post wonders" anyway.Feck em.

problem is, with work commitments and such, i get times when i can just take a quick look and then have to leave. i may not be able to log on again for days and when i do may have nothing to say. so does this mean i should be banned? cause with the system you advocate that's what would happen.

The thing with making a rule where new posters cannot start a new thread until they have 100 posts could backfire aswell. You would get users just adding "i agree" to posts or "yes" to get there postcount up which would devalue other threads.

The way to stop alot of the needless shit going on is just good moderating. Making sure threads are merged, placed in the right forum ect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.