Regrets?

If you're cool with a man waking up with your kid 2 weeks into shagging their mum, it's not me that needs their head testing.

Think we're done with this convo.

It would depend on the man.....wouldn't it?

I had an extended break up with my ex. Meaning we lived together but neither of us wanted to move out. Eventually she did move out and hooked up with a guy soon later....by that time I was emotional removed from her, all I cared about was my daughter. I kept a close eye/ear on their relationship but as time went by I realized he was ok, he treated my daughter well....so I stopped worrying. Believe me if I sensed something "untoward" was going on I would be super angry, but it all seems ok. So the question is...why should I be upset if my child has another good person in her life? If my ex is in love, and he is a good guy, why should I be upset?

Im with a woman now she is brilliant with my daughter...should my ex be worried? Why would she be?....

Listen if that guy "ginger fat fucker" is causing you concern then call the guards, call a solicitor... I dont see the benefit of insulting him here.

If you are so angry about him being involved with your kids then you just have to deal with that. Talk with a psychologist, talk with a doctor... dont be thinking about taking his head off..

If you're cool with a man waking up with your kid 2 weeks into shagging their mum, it's not me that needs their head testing.

Think we're done with this convo.
Its a natural reaction as far as I'm concerned mate. I'd be as bitter as fuck and toxic breakups have happened to me before. Judging by Thorins previous threads I'd let it go over your head and try and resolve your situation as amicably as possible for the sake of the kids and I hope it works out in a positive manner for you mate. Bitterness eats away at you and you seem a better person than that. Good luck

I've just had to double check that I hadn't posted that as it pretty much describes me to a T.
There was a line in one of my school reports from Primary School of all places that my parents used to throw at me regularly. I think they thought it would motivate me but like a dick I used it as a badge of honour. It just said 'could be brilliant if he could be bothered. He can't'.

Same, my school report said "just does what he needs to"

Probably being too cautious with my first house purchase back in 2001, I thought I was doing the sensible thing and buying well within my means.

I could have comfortably afforded a bigger mortgage getting me a nicer house in a nicer area, but I thought no I'll start at the bottom of the ladder and work my way up.

Within 12 months of buying my first place property prices had shot up so much that I could no longer afford that next step up without overstretching myself financially and I've been pretty much stuck at the bottom of the fabled ''property ladder'' ever since.

After living in Spain and getting a taste for poncy Spanish lager beers I thought I'd give that new stuff that they advertise on TV a try. All very good until the romance of cold Spanish beer in a sunny clime disappeared into the haze as I read on the back...Brewed in Burton On Trent by Moulson Coors Company Ltd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.