Reina for Bravo?

with Donnarumma already there?

Yup...which increases speculation Donnarumma is off in the summer & AC Milan are covering their bases.

Unsurprised really as Donnarumma still really hasn't been fully accepted by the Milan faithful after his apparent transfer request U-turn last summer. Still remember the ultras throwing torn up money at him on the pitch.

Que?

Reina is a very capable passer of the ball, was one of the only prem keepers around in his era that had superb distribution. I would be up for it.

Bravo deserves his swan song wherever that may be and Gunn’s progress needs to continue as number one somewhere.
Not in our team though,for all we know he might be shocking like bravo was,if bravo is happy here then leave well alone

Not in our team though,for all we know he might be shocking like bravo was,if bravo is happy here then leave well alone
I believe Bravo is so very happy his children are speaking perfect English , he , (Bravo) would wish to stay in the UK longer because of this .

Yup...which increases speculation Donnarumma is off in the summer & AC Milan are covering their bases.

Unsurprised really as Donnarumma still really hasn't been fully accepted by the Milan faithful after his apparent transfer request U-turn last summer. Still remember the ultras throwing torn up money at him on the pitch.

maybe Madrid then instead of De Gea?

I don't like Bravo but there doesn't seem to be a great of point in getting rid of him for Reina unless we were getting some money, and I doubt Boca have more than a couple of million they'd like to blow on a 35 year old who's performances have dropped off the last couple of years.

As longas hes happy, it makes little sense replacing Bravo unless it frees up a spot in the squad quota or its a young keeper. This is neither.

I suppose if he's asked to leave it's a decent stop gap and gives Gunn another year or two at Norwich or elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.