Release dates for new kits confirmed

My two daughters wanted to get the new shirt to go on holiday with but as its coming out so late they'll be away. You'd really think they'd get the shirt out earlier well in time for the school holidays.

Just recently, City have been brilliant in most things, but I can't, for the life of me, think why on earth they wait so long before bringing the new kits out. You might say that the previous kits needed to have a year of wear potentially, but everyone knows that people will buy the new one whenever it came out.

The huge leak with the kits is another reason why the club should have just swallowed their pride and put them out there. Everyone knows what they look like now, so why make everyone wait all this time? Lots of people have been away and come back from holiday, disappointed that they can't wear the new season kit.

Maybe City are as pissed off as everyone else and it's one of the reasons why we are moving to Nike. They won't admit that publicly of course but maybe it's a factor?

Blue2112 said:
My two daughters wanted to get the new shirt to go on holiday with but as its coming out so late they'll be away. You'd really think they'd get the shirt out earlier well in time for the school holidays.

Backstage club it is then, a couple of girly RUSH t-shirts for your hols :-)

brummie blue said:
Blue2112 said:

Backstage club it is then, a couple of girly RUSH t-shirts for your hols :-)

My youngest who is now 18 wore her tour shirt from the Snakes and Arrows gig when we went camping last year. She was walking across the campsite and ended up in conversation with some older Rush fans who couldn't believe their eyes that a girl under 30 actually liked Rush and she was as shocked as them that somebody stopped her in the middle of nowhere in Dorset and knew of them haha. My eldest (20) wouldn't where one if her life depended on it, she's all Nicki 'fucking' Minaj tonight because tickets go on sale tomorrow. One out of two ain't bad ;-)

The Kippaxkid said:
Sorry if already posted.

I was in the Market Street store today and was told by a lovely sales assistant that the AWAY kit will be on sale from 14th July with the HOME two weeks later.

Can't wait.

Cheers mate Cant wait

still not sure what to have on the back yet so many big names :-) gold badges for sure

sergiokun said:
The Kippaxkid said:
Sorry if already posted.

I was in the Market Street store today and was told by a lovely sales assistant that the AWAY kit will be on sale from 14th July with the HOME two weeks later.

Can't wait.

Cheers mate Cant wait

still not sure what to have on the back yet so many big names :-) gold badges for sure

Begins with C ends in HAMPIONS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.