Relegation Fight - 2021/22 | Norwich, Watford & Burnley relegated

Looking to me like Norwich, Watford & Newcastle. Regrettably I can't see the Toon getting out of this which would be a right sod for us Carlisle Blues as its a good away game being only an hour away. There was a time in the PL when we had the Barcodes, Mackems & Smoggies all a short trip. Call me selfish.....

Looking to me like Norwich, Watford & Newcastle. Regrettably I can't see the Toon getting out of this which would be a right sod for us Carlisle Blues as its a good away game being only an hour away. There was a time in the PL when we had the Barcodes, Mackems & Smoggies all a short trip. Call me selfish.....
Bloody prawn.

Oh, sorry. You said selfish.

I’m here wondering between us, Watford, Burnley and Newcastle, do most neutrals view us as favourites for the drop over the other 3?

I think what's clear is that your not going to need 40 points to stay up
The 40 points thing is something that’s entered folklore as it’s a nice round figure but it’s not applicable in the real world. It’s been over a decade (2010-11 season) since reaching 40 points has been necessary to ensure safety in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.