Relegation Fight - 2021/22 | Norwich, Watford & Burnley relegated

I see Burnley are in deep shit off the field. These wonderful new hamericun owners cant pay the bills. They have just sold a decent player to a rival presumably to help pay those bills but there is talk of players not getting paid as well.

I see Burnley are in deep shit off the field. These wonderful new hamericun owners cant pay the bills. They have just sold a decent player to a rival presumably to help pay those bills but there is talk of players not getting paid as well.
oh dear long live the yanks

Fit and proper owners test? Or is that only for EFL clubs?

Ameri-con owners...

Can't see many fans being upset if they do drop. CTID

I’m glad i’m watching this quality football between Watford and Norwich and not that boring shite that bald charlatan has us playing, i really am!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.