Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds will hammer Spuds, no question. Fat Sam will have had them working his way by then, and Spurs are too soft and fragile to fight. Kane(pen) in particular won't be up for this one, in fact I predict he'll be 'injured' again.

West Ham should be safe now.

Southampton are all but down.

Looks like it's between Leicester, Leeds, Forest and Everton for those last two places.

Some muppet was on 5 live saying how much he loves fat Sam because he wore a suit and was English, and how City fans have no passion.

So for that reason, I’m all in on Leeds going down and with any luck we won’t see them for another 15 years like last time.

Cretins.
He clearly hasn’t met City fans, unless by ‘no passion’ he means ‘don’t act like savages’.

I’d take Guardiola in his cardigan or Silva and Klopp in their trackies over old gravyface and his suit.

It's the first time since about mid-March that Forest are odds on to survive. They were the favourites to go back down at the start of the season.

That survival is largely predicated on today's match with Southampton given they have Arsenal coming up. For Southampton this is very much last chance salloon. They need a miracle and that miracle has to start with a win today.

I'm still fairly sure it's Everton and Leeds for the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.