Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perm any three from Bournemouth, Forest, Fulham and dirty Leeds. The first three because they are the promoted sides, and dirty Leeds because of the clown in charge and his shithouse tactics, plus the fact that they have lost their best two players.
Add in Everton if they keep Lampard and im with you

As a Leeds fan although most of us are thinking bottom 6/7 we’re fairly optimistic we won’t go down. Yes we’ve lost Raphinha and Phillips but Aaronson, Roca, Adams and Kristensen have all looked positive additions during pre-season so hopefully we’re a stronger squad as a whole. Also looking to bring in another striker before the end of the window.

Bournemouth are lightweights.
Brentford won't do as well as last season.
Fulham will be in danger but I like them so will pick a less likely one instead, Wolves.

Fulham and Bournemouth I'm sure of.

Toss up between Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Forest and Brentford for the other spot.

I'll pick Forest as it's the easy choice, I don't know where the goals are coming from. Everton and Leeds need to be careful though.

Fulham and Bournemouth I'm sure of.

Toss up between Leeds, Everton, Southampton, Forest and Brentford for the other spot.

I'll pick Forest as it's the easy choice, I don't know where the goals are coming from. Everton and Leeds need to be careful though.
I think Leicester are in trouble, no signings at all, and definitely weaker with sales, if they get off to a bad start, Rodgers will jump or be pushed, downward spiral might follow.

I think Leicester are in trouble, no signings at all, and definitely weaker with sales, if they get off to a bad start, Rodgers will jump or be pushed, downward spiral might follow.

Depends who else they sell.

If they keep Fofana, Maddison, Ndidi, Barnes they'll be a solid mid-table.

N.Forest, Bournemouth, Brentford.

I think Fulham, Leeds, Everton and Southampton will be in the mix too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.