Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the 3 promoted teams ever all got relegated the next season ?

Anyway gone for Leicester , Southampton and Bournemouth

I originally had Leeds but looking again at least 1 team begging with a B will go down.

I can see Forest staying up. Just something about the history of the club and still being at the City ground.

I see Everton going down. The only + for them is that it might get so bad early on that they get a new manager in before January and it could look very different by the time the season ends.

Everton
Bournemouth
Fulham

Not original but the 3 promoted teams are going to struggle , Leeds will get enough points at home to stay up

I went for Everton, Fulham and Bournemouth.

I can't see where Everton are going to score goals from to stay in the division. Richarlison is gone, Calvert Lewin is always injured, Rondon is shit plus they have no goals from wide areas and midfield.

I went for Everton, Fulham and Bournemouth.

I can't see where Everton are going to score goals from to stay in the division. Richarlison is gone, Calvert Lewin is always injured, Rondon is shit plus they have no goals from wide areas and midfield.
Agreed, gone for the same 3 as you.

Surprised Southampton don’t have more votes

So many bad teams this year, the standard to stay up won't be very high.
Bournemouth and Southampton look the worst, I think Brentford will get a 2nd season syndrome aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.