Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be Leeds & Leicester to join the Saints, Everton are not going to make a balls up of their last game.
I think the win at Brighton might just have been the result that saved them. Leeds and Leicester look like they haven’t got any fight in them when they go a goal down

Leicester full of players out of contract who just don't care and Leeds look absolutely gassed and resigned.

Although Leicester wouldn't be down if they lose to Newcastle tonight they've really got to get at least a point to have any chance as Everton will probably get something against Bournemouth.

The only reason Leeds might have a chance is they play Spurs who may want to avoid the Europa Conference.

Although Leicester wouldn't be down if they lose to Newcastle tonight they've really got to get at least a point to have any chance as Everton will probably get something against Bournemouth.

The only reason Leeds might have a chance is they play Spurs who may want to avoid the Europa Conference.
Leeds need to win by at least three if Everton draw and I can't see that even if Spurs produce the most Spursey performance imaginable. I also can't see Bournemouth winning at Goodison having jogged the last mile after fleeing a burning coach.
Europa Conference could be a great confidence boost for Spurs if they hammer a few relative minnows in the group games, but could also be a drain on resources. There's also gate receipts and broadcast revenue to consider if their budgets are based on some level of European football.

Leicester have kept themselves alive going into the last day.

Leicester beat West Ham and Everton don't win. Leicester stay up. Not impossible.

Bournemouth seem to do well against Everton as well.Screenshot_20230522-221922_FotMob.jpg

If Leicester beat West Ham on Sunday then Everton are going to have to beat Bournemouth to stay up due to their inferior GD.

If Leicester beat West Ham on Sunday then Everton are going to have to beat Bournemouth to stay up due to their inferior GD.
Imagine if Leicester are leading, and Everton losing, going into the last 20 minutes. I can see Leicester winning, but I can't see Everton fucking up. Not when they're at home.

Imagine if Leicester are leading, and Everton losing, going into the last 20 minutes. I can see Leicester winning, but I can't see Everton fucking up. Not when they're at home.
I think Everton have only won 5 home games all season. Massive pressure on front of their own fans on Sunday. If Leicester go 1-0 at any point whilst Everton is still 0-0...Panic stations.

Interesting weekend ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.