Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester are down with Southampton. It’s one of Leeds or Everton. I’d prefer Leeds down. Got to say though Mina shouldn’t have been on the pitch to equalise, should have served his one match ban for 2 x yellow cards v us.
Think it’s all on the game today isn’t it?
Leicester surely have too much to do so unless Leeds can win today think they’ve had it

If Leicester lose at Newcastle they can only stay up on goal difference. Leeds win today its in their own hands against Ryan Mason's Spuds.
If Everton go into the last round of matches outside the relegation zone I think they'll stay up.

If Leicester lose at Newcastle they can only stay up on goal difference. Leeds win today its in their own hands against Ryan Mason's Spuds.
If Everton go into the last round of matches outside the relegation zone I think they'll stay up.
Agree with that.
I think Newcastle will beat Leicester tomorrow so the Foxes are gone barring a miracle.
Everton will beat Bournemouth in their final game if they have to; shades of Hans Segers or otherwise. I'd also expect them to copy the antics of the clowns across the park if the Bournemouth team needs intimidating pre-match.
Leeds are the big unknown. The London Stadium will be bouncing following the European success but Leeds are fighting for their lives and West Ham are only six points ahead. Leeds need to win, but that late point for Everton yesterday might have been crucial.

Agree with that.
I think Newcastle will beat Leicester tomorrow so the Foxes are gone barring a miracle.
Everton will beat Bournemouth in their final game if they have to; shades of Hans Segers or otherwise. I'd also expect them to copy the antics of the clowns across the park if the Bournemouth team needs intimidating pre-match.
Leeds are the big unknown. The London Stadium will be bouncing following the European success but Leeds are fighting for their lives and West Ham are only six points ahead. Leeds need to win, but that late point for Everton yesterday might have been crucial.
Really fancy Leeds to get the win today, West Ham players will have that final on their minds.

Wet sham have a big part to play in this, but I think Leicester are dooooooomed

Leeds wont win both of their games and Everton will beat Bournemouth.
See ya Leeds

If Leeds win today it will be a nervous day at Elland Road and Goodison Park in a week and it will then be in Leeds' hands. If Leeds don't win today I think Everton will beat Bournemouth and stay up. I can't see Leicester beating Newcastle tomorrow, which they really need to do to stay alive.

Just noticed that if Leeds and /or Leicester win both games left, Everton are fucked!! I think Leeds could actually do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.