Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Everton have only won 5 home games all season. Massive pressure on front of their own fans on Sunday. If Leicester go 1-0 at any point whilst Everton is still 0-0...Panic stations.

Interesting weekend ahead.
How many have they won on the road? If your 5 home wins figure is right, that means they've only won 2 away games.

Imagine if Leicester are leading, and Everton losing, going into the last 20 minutes. I can see Leicester winning, but I can't see Everton fucking up. Not when they're at home.

Not so sure about that - they have only won 7 games all season, I think they will go.

How many have they won on the road? If your 5 home wins figure is right, that means they've only won 2 away games.
Yep they only won 7 games all season so the other two are the away wins. BT were talking about it the day we beat Everton 3-0. I'm nearly sure they said it's Evertons worst or joint worst home defeats in a Premier League season.

Worse than Martinez, and that’s saying a lot. At least Bob had a decent squad. The current one are a shadow of that team, though I prefer Pickford to Howard.

I'm very grateful that the PL season ended for me on Saturday evening.

I couldn't care less about the rest of it, those that go down deserve it, and in many cases their lack of ambition is the reason.

Pleased for Brighton especially, they play decent football, and have worked hard for their european spot, and also for a newcastle mate too, though not for the majority of them tbh, but if it's a choice between them and liverpool, then it's a bit of a "no brainer".

Leicester have kept themselves alive going into the last day.

Leicester beat West Ham and Everton don't win. Leicester stay up. Not impossible.

Bournemouth seem to do well against Everton as well.View attachment 80373
Wow. Are Everton really that bad against Bournemouth. If that's the case then they aren't exactly going to have a easy sunday afternoon.

Leeds and Leicester players will lose heart If Everton get an early goal.
A draw might be good enough for the Toffees, it won't be good enough for the others but the crowd will be on their backs if either Leeds or Leicester try to keep it tight and go for a late winner; the fans will want to see all out attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.