Relegation fight

To be fair, Chelsea were awful until the last 20 minutes. I'd like to see Southampton relegated before we play them but it would be a pleasure to send them down to what happened in May 2003.

jesus just seent he result 3goals in 8mins......im quite happy as i don't want Southampton with anything to fight for when we play them just in case...its bloody Hughes again!!!!!!!!

Prefer southern teams to go down plus Southampton have been selling their best players for years, cant keep doing that.

jesus just seent he result 3goals in 8mins......im quite happy as i don't want Southampton with anything to fight for when we play them just in case...its bloody Hughes again!!!!!!!!

That would be too much. Now for Hudds, Brighton, Seansea and West Ham to win.

Last edited:
Yep. Then they complained because we reduced their away allocation (I am struggling to remember when they have ever took up their full away allocation in games against us). I believe we were fined.
think they only got the gene kelly next to AA lower.

The Gene Kelly was mostly all blues at the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.