Relegation fight

am I missing something here? who is more likely to score raz or aguero, or even jesus? anyway. having somehow got a lead at half time you shore the fucking thing up. at 2-1 you at least do it then, to wait till we were losing before making a change was downright criminal. its the fucking rags and a title ffs.

perhaps its me.

Ain’t just you. I’m with you. Still pissed off a week later.

Kids! I'm fucking 50, your problem is you don't see a bigger picture, You constantly harp on about playing your best team when in reality you've no idea what the best 11 is that given game, you can't accept players may not be 100% you don't take into account any fatigue they may be suffering. If you had your way most of our better players would be fucked by Xmas.

So you'd rather beat the rags but not hopefully progress in the CL? We didn't this time but that first half v Liverpool was unlucky and the fact some players were rested v the rags was the reason they were able to perform like that in the first place.

'Ickle City' still alive and kicking.

Losing the Derby rancours more at the moment than losing to the Dippers , maybe because the reality is we had very little chance of over turning a 0-3 deficit against probably the most in form team in europe at the moment , but every chance of winning the title against a very beatable Rag team , my priority last Saturday evening was beating the Rags , agree to disagree.

Kids! I'm fucking 50, your problem is you don't see a bigger picture, You constantly harp on about playing your best team when in reality you've no idea what the best 11 is that given game, you can't accept players may not be 100% you don't take into account any fatigue they may be suffering. If you had your way most of our better players would be fucked by Xmas.

So you'd rather beat the rags but not hopefully progress in the CL? We didn't this time but that first half v Liverpool was unlucky and the fact some players were rested v the rags was the reason they were able to perform like that in the first place.

'Ickle City' still alive and kicking.
you play them till the game is secure then they have a rest. btw the CL means nothing to me. when are you , and others, going to see we wont be allowed to win it.
you can bang your new fan drum all you like no manager should ever rotate in a Derby. ever.

you play them till the game is secure then they have a rest. btw the CL means nothing to me. when are you , and others, going to see we wont be allowed to win it.
you can bang your new fan drum all you like no manager should ever rotate in a Derby. ever.

What does new fan drum mean?

I’m not as old as you but I’ve been going since ‘77 no fucking ‘new fan’ I’ve seen it all.

You’re fucking clueless, no one will ever be as big a blue as you I get it, no point trying to explain anything to you. If Aguero was fit for 15-20 minutes, same with KDB you want them to start or come on late on?

I’m wasting my breathe so I’m out.

What does new fan drum mean?

I’m not as old as you but I’ve been going since ‘77 no fucking ‘new fan’ I’ve seen it all.

You’re fucking clueless, no one will ever be as big a blue as you I get it, no point trying to explain anything to you. If Aguero was fit for 15-20 minutes, same with KDB you want them to start or come on late on?

I’m wasting my breathe so I’m out.
Ha ha. Touched a nerve have i. For your infomation you precious fuck i meant up to date attitude fan over thinking fan. Modern fan if you like. Me, and others , want the rags beaten at any opportunity . The fact there was a title on it doubles that resolve.What a fucking mary you are.

am I missing something here? who is more likely to score raz or aguero, or even jesus? anyway. having somehow got a lead at half time you shore the fucking thing up. at 2-1 you at least do it then, to wait till we were losing before making a change was downright criminal. its the fucking rags and a title ffs.

perhaps its me.
I as I said Bill, it's not you.
It's a week on and this still hurts. It was a total brain fart by Pep. He would NEVER have played a slightly weaker Barca side against Real in similar circumstances - so what makes it OK for City v United?
Ok Aguero was probably not 100% but not starting KDB?
Then the rabbits in the headlights aproach to doing somthing in the 2nd half as Utd were overwhelming Fernandinho was pretty shocking too. Shore it up at 2-1. Don't sit on your Arse and sort out the problem that Gundogan had remained in the dressing room at HT.
Our only chance of beating Liverpool was to win the league and give the team and fans a massive confidence boost. We lost and didn't get it.
Pep needs to understand what the fans think and stop over thinking things. He likes to say football is a simple game but he clearly doesn't understand the simplicity of psychology.

Last edited:
Ha ha. Touched a nerve have i. For your infomation you precious fuck i meant up to date attitude fan over thinking fan. Modern fan if you like. Me, and others , want the rags beaten at any opportunity . The fact there was a title on it doubles that resolve.What a fucking mary you are.

The only precious fuck is you, crying because you’ve got to wait a couple of weeks before you can celebrate a title, upset because you’ve not an opportunity to take the piss out of the rags. Fuck me, they’re irrelevant you tool, were head and shoulders above them and had bigger fish to fry.
Pity you and a few others can’t see it like HRH, Khaldoon and Pep did.

Don’t think he means that.

Told you..

He fucked up nothing, in case you’ve forgotten we were 2 up, could/should have been 4 or 5. Not his fault Vinny and Otamendi decided to defend like school boys second half. Not his fault that the team he picked and the tactics he deployed tore the rags to shreds for 45 minutes but certain players missed gilt edged chances.
Now before you come back with Aguero blah blah blah, he wouldn’t have been in the position Sterling found himself when he missed his chances as the fact Sterling didn’t play where Aguero or even Jesus plays meant he had the space in the first place. Also Gundogan was in a position with his header that KDB wouldn’t be in in a million years.
Now none of us will ever know if pep had played who you wanted how it would turn out, we do know if players had took the opportunities Peps tactics enabled them to have we’d be champions now.
Wasn’t to be and we move on. We’ll walk it anyway, be at least 15 points imo as the rags will cave in once we beat spurs on Saturday.

actually Pep admitted he changed something at half time int eh derby and in his words - it didnt work.

The only precious fuck is you, crying because you’ve got to wait a couple of weeks before you can celebrate a title, upset because you’ve not an opportunity to take the piss out of the rags. Fuck me, they’re irrelevant you tool, were head and shoulders above them and had bigger fish to fry.
Pity you and a few others can’t see it like HRH, Khaldoon and Pep did.
Non of the 3 people above have a Scooby about a derby or indeed Manchester. Bit like yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.