Reliable Sources

Take any "ITK's" as what they are - Speculative Entertainment.

Similar to a Tarot Reader predicting the future.

Me personally if I had access to definitive transfer activity, would I risk my job to simply spread a few rumours?
if I could hide my anonymity then yes, but I'd be more inclined to just shut up and let everyone flap at the Tarot Card Readers.

As for Mainstream Media - again they are just guesswork, speculative nonsense with the main purpose to sell newspapers/gain website traffic.

I've met people on here who identity themselves as being ITK, and they came across as sound genuine blues, but as I said - nothing is guaranteed until you see it listed on mcfc.co.uk

Goal is reliable for us.
MCRJON on here for me is good.

Apart from that no one really knows anything.

Just enjoy the lightheartedness on here in the mean time, it's all a bit of fun.

EDIT** someone put 'goal' wasn't reliable. That is not true at all. 2 years ago Goal was shocking. Something happened and they now always seem to have good connections with our dealings.

Last edited:
I tend to use the Daily & Sunday Express for my tip offs on transfer betting. I live in a shoe box on the M56.

p.s. Di Marzio is quite reliable

So, honest question TH

honest question to TH or to me? If I was giving you my honest view of TH it would cause too much grief on here, so the best bet is to believe what you want to believe, be it santa, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy or blue moon itk's

I don't think anyone has sources on here.
giphy.gif

It's good fun though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.