Religion

Why should you remove your hat indoors?

Hats aren't worn indoors as a sign of respect. The tradition of men removing their hats indoors is thought to date back to the practice of medieval knights removing their helmets when entering a building as a signal of friendly intent.

Disclaimer, I don't know how much of this is bullshit.
Is that why bikers take off their helmets at petrol stations.....?

On the subject of hats. What is it with God and hats/hair. All the 3 major monotheistic religions have rules on hats and hair. Why is it so important to God if a woman covers her hair or not. Or has hair, has to shave it off, then wear a wig.

On the subject of hats. What is it with God and hats/hair. All the 3 major monotheistic religions have rules on hats and hair. Why is it so important to God if a woman covers her hair or not. Or has hair, has to shave it off, then wear a wig.
It's not god(presumption of existence) it's men and their need for power

It's not god(presumption of existence) it's men and their need for power
Yeah but you’d think if he was so worried about hair he’d have us not have it. Or us grown fur in the womb, only to shed it. Intelligent design and all that.

None of it makes sense in fairness you will find out when your dead or probably not.
There’s another thing. We hear from all the religions about the after life, what exactly are they basing that on? I technically died when I was wee, drowned but was resuscitated, I saw nothing, just darkness.

There’s another thing. We hear from all the religions about the after life, what exactly are they basing that on? I technically died when I was wee, drowned but was resuscitated, I saw nothing, just darkness.
Neither the scientific nor the organised religious stuff makes any sense tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.