Religion

Why do religions start out with humble men in caves or tents and who roam around in tatters but those who are left behind to keep it going are dressed in fine silks and live in palaces?
Once the marketing men see the potential they run with it and take over.

Don’t worry. The Rapture is coming soon. It’ll sort everything out.

On the subject of hats. What is it with God and hats/hair. All the 3 major monotheistic religions have rules on hats and hair. Why is it so important to God if a woman covers her hair or not. Or has hair, has to shave it off, then wear a wig.
Which religion gets people to shave off hair then wear wigs?

Not true the religious hate loads of people.
Islam hates athiests more than even the Jews.
Which religion gets people to shave off hair then wear wigs?
my bad on the hair shaved bit, I miss heard that bit. Some Jewish women wear wigs over their actual hair, I assumed they actually shaved their hair 1st, which would make more sense.

my bad on the hair shaved bit, I miss heard that bit. Some Jewish women wear wigs over their actual hair, I assumed they actually shaved their hair 1st, which would make more sense.
Atheists are very dull in fairness. Hate seems strong though. I know a jehovhs witness tried to have a chat with me on a Sunday morning and I wasn't really in the mood but he was very nice.

Orthodox Jews. The women's hair must not be seen, so they can chose to shave of their hair as it is easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.