Religion

I am not religous but in religions defence. No religion preaches that if you believe in him he will protect you from natural disasters, (even though he made the world)
Consumer rights act 2015 in respect of faulty goods and services as supplied. I.E the Earth. I would imagine the creator had a duty of care to the end user, by ensuring all work was to be carried out with reasonable diligence and skill.

As the deity allegedly rushed his build over a six day period, it could open to interpretation of shoddy workmanship and or cost cutting practises. Nothing short of criminal negligence overlooking planer fractures, owing to the billions of years timeframes involved. Prosecution rests:

Last edited:
ITN news 6pm yesterday.
Turkey earthquake (obviously terrible)
Family that survived now living in a tent surrounded by snow.
They interview a little girl “i pray to god that the wind doesn’t get into the tent as it’s freezing” then cuts back to them praying.

If your religious and believe in god and god is everywhere and does everything - surely he’s the last person/thing you want to pray to!

Surely you would be asking him why did he cause this earthquake and kill over 20,000 of his followers?

Just watched the news and was they pulled a child out of the rubble there were cries of " God is Great" - my first thought was there is no God but then I thought if he was good why would he create a world where there were these events.

I would pay good money to watch Stephen Fry debate with him

Consumer rights act 2015 in respect of faulty goods and services as supplied. I.E the Earth. I would imagine the creator had a duty of care to the end user, by ensuring all work was to be carried out with reasonable diligence and skill.

As the deity allegedly rushed his build over a six day period, it could open to interpretation of shoddy workmanship and or cost cutting practises. Nothing short of criminal negligence overlooking planer fractures owing to the billions of years timeframe involved. Prosecution rests:
@Two Gun Bob at his finest. Brilliant post.

Just watched the news and was they pulled a child out of the rubble there were cries of " God is Great" - my first thought was there is no God but then I thought if he was good why would he create a world where there were these events.

I would pay good money to watch Stephen Fry debate with him

As the deity allegedly rushed his build over a six day period, it could open to interpretation of shoddy workmanship and or cost cutting practises. Nothing short of criminal negligence overlooking planer fractures, owing to the billions of years timeframes involved. Prosecution rests:
Okay i get it.
Beardy floaty man in the clouds who created the heavens and earth is credited with everything good that happens on the planet but only if you pray to him.
****but only if you pick the correct god - which all depends where your born****
Anything bad that happens is down to nature & Lucifer which god doesn’t see or ignores.

It takes no more than 10 seconds to poke your head out of the clouds and announce yourself as god and to follow him which would end all wars and let us live in peace but no……jehovah is still on series 2 of Peaky Blinders.

I’m not even going to bring up the male g spot being up the arse (the sick bastard)

Okay i get it.
Beardy floaty man in the clouds who created the heavens and earth is credited with everything good that happens on the planet but only if you pray to him.
****but only if you pick the correct god - which all depends where your born****
Anything bad that happens is down to nature & Lucifer which god doesn’t see or ignores.

It takes no more than 10 seconds to poke your head out of the clouds and announce yourself as god and to follow him which would end all wars and let us live in peace but no……jehovah is still on series 2 of Peaky Blinders.

I’m not even going to bring up the male g spot being up the arse (the sick bastard)
Heathen..

Caucation otherwise they wouldnt have got Robert Powell and Ted Neely to play him. Or william deofoe and max von sindo. The greatest story ever told.

they all played jesus not god
Were there many Caucasians knocking about in the middle east a couple of thousand years ago?
In the best film set in that time, the lead character Brian was Caucasian as were many of his followers. But he was a very naughty boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.