Religion

Consumer rights act 2015 in respect of faulty goods and services as supplied. I.E the Earth. I would imagine the creator had a duty of care to the end user, by ensuring all work was to be carried out with reasonable diligence and skill.

As the deity allegedly rushed his build over a six day period, it could open to interpretation of shoddy workmanship and or cost cutting practises. Nothing short of criminal negligence overlooking planer fractures, owing to the billions of years timeframes involved. Prosecution rests:
I mean, come on, what did you want, a solar system? No chance, mate, just make do with the flat disc provided. It will spin faster if you push.

Well, I don't know the details of what Muslims believe to be holy writ, but on that basis neither the King James nor the New Jerusalem are the Bible. You raise the interesting and thorny question of the validity of translation of the scriptures (any scriptures, from any religion). It was debated for centuries.

The Bible is a false analogy nowadays in that context unless you are talking about an equally Conservative sect/denomination of Christianity.

Whilst Catholics learn Latin to recite prayers, they cannot pretend it was the original language used to write it down and don't believe it was dictated by god as Muslims do.

According to Islamic theology, the Qurʻan is a revelation very specifically in Arabic, and so it should only be recited in Quranic Arabic. Translations into other languages are necessarily the work of humans and so, according to Muslims, no longer possess the uniquely sacred character of the Arabic original.

Consumer rights act 2015 in respect of faulty goods and services as supplied. I.E the Earth. I would imagine the creator had a duty of care to the end user, by ensuring all work was to be carried out with reasonable diligence and skill.

As the deity allegedly rushed his build over a six day period, it could open to interpretation of shoddy workmanship and or cost cutting practises. Nothing short of criminal negligence overlooking planer fractures, owing to the billions of years timeframes involved. Prosecution rests:
According to scientists, in around 80 million years, our planet and the solar system is going to disappear. Well considering he/it/she is lauded as being omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent he/it/she must have planned the event. If, however, it was a cock up, then perhaps he/it/she might wish to take a couple of extra days when building the next project.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.