Religion

So don't read his posts if you find them so frustrating,calling him a moron is well out of order.
A definition of the word moron is somebody that doesn't think.His posts,enigmatic though they are don't suggest he's unthinking.
He has is own philosophy and way of looking at life that suits him.
Leave him too it if you don't agree.
Simple.

Whilst we agree/disagree on his enigmatic style of posts - i would like you to instead, breathe in a deeper sense of what we have here...
it's like reading a book .. have you done this ? you read a book and all its pages... but you are not taking in the words, instead your mind is at state of trance, thoughts elsewhere whilst the pages turn... what is this feeling? where does it come from? i often look back to when i was a child, and i was taught Judo, my inner strength would place a burden on me forever but it made me strong.. we should not debate about the existence of a kind, as God comes in many forms
even when you go football, you see men kick a ball
but that is just what we see.. what really matters is the feeling we all share (an understanding that we only feel when we know what Love is)
open your mind. its ok to feel scared and we can disagree on a bluemoon forum but that is not the same as what you take from the spirit within.
see it's easy to waste your time with complete mumbo jumbo bullsh*t
Love. Freedom. Peace.

Whilst we agree/disagree on his enigmatic style of posts - i would like you to instead, breathe in a deeper sense of what we have here...
it's like reading a book .. have you done this ? you read a book and all its pages... but you are not taking in the words, instead your mind is at state of trance, thoughts elsewhere whilst the pages turn... what is this feeling? where does it come from? i often look back to when i was a child, and i was taught Judo, my inner strength would place a burden on me forever but it made me strong.. we should not debate about the existence of a kind, as God comes in many forms
even when you go football, you see men kick a ball
but that is just what we see.. what really matters is the feeling we all share (an understanding that we only feel when we know what Love is)
open your mind. its ok to feel scared and we can disagree on a bluemoon forum but that is not the same as what you take from the spirit within.
see it's easy to waste your time with complete mumbo jumbo bullsh*t
Love. Freedom. Peace.

Ha bet it took you more time to write that than for me to read it.
Daft sod.

The earth travels around the sun. True. The earth is not flat. True. We are not the centre of the universe. True. The Israelites did not wander the desert for 40 years. True. And that many more that I would need to take a month to list the falsehoods contained in all the holy books that any creator would have known.

Truth is only subjective to believers when it contradicts their beliefs.

I will flip this. You show me how any of the woo woo you spout is true.

Like all who believe you speak in metaphors, feelings, inner peace, spiritual shit. They talk of god talkibgvto tgem. Guiding them. Answering prayers. When asked to prove it they say you can’t orove it didn’t.

On that basis my nightly threesone with Emily Blunt and Nicole Kidman is a fact.

Why would any omnipotent being be so elusive and so varied across the planet?

Is it

A) he’s a right scamp

Or

B) he is man made created by men that reflected their interpretation of what god was? Giving rise to over 10,000 variations on the same theme.

I am a guy who likes evidence. Why no evidence? I can provide the evidence for real stuff. Why can’t you for this mysterious being that seems to exist only in books and easily self deluded minds?
Peace is something that is that which that each can chose to come to aware of not or not? For you it seems not, so it won't be something you know. Within that, coming to be aware of where there is conflict within and letting go of this. Simple yet sometimes difficult to go through. If you would rather a choice for inner conflict, then go for it - your choice.

But where we might agree is that mankind might well project it's own denied 'darkness' onto 'Light' - then make up laws and rules and stuff according to what it might think this 'god' wants - how to get its favour and/or avoid avoid its punishment. Perhaps this way, the way to peace involves looking at what darkness we as humans might be hiding and letting go of this...what is still there is what some describe an awareness of Self/God - beyond arguments, beyond ideas, beyond doctrine. This might be said to evidence of Truth but it can involve being willing to face the scary demons within that we have learned to 'interpret' and project upon 'god.' Enter the dragon..or not? You decide.

Peace is something that is that which that each can chose to come to aware of not or not? For you it seems not, so it won't be something you know. Within that, coming to be aware of where there is conflict within and letting go of this. Simple yet sometimes difficult to go through. If you would rather a choice for inner conflict, then go for it - your choice.

But where we might agree is that mankind might well project it's own denied 'darkness' onto 'Light' - then make up laws and rules and stuff according to what it might think this 'god' wants - how to get its favour and/or avoid avoid its punishment. Perhaps this way, the way to peace involves looking at what darkness we as humans might be hiding and letting go of this...what is still there is what some describe an awareness of Self/God - beyond arguments, beyond ideas, beyond doctrine. This might be said to evidence of Truth but it can involve being willing to face the scary demons within that we have learned to 'interpret' and project upon 'god.' Enter the dragon..or not? You decide.

I will give you one thing arfur, you certainly fight your corner mate. I don’t believe your corner exists. but fair play to you, you mad ****. :) Hail Hail and as long as you’re happy.

I will give you one thing arfur, you certainly fight your corner mate. I don’t believe your corner exists. but fair play to you, you mad ****. :) Hail Hail and as long as you’re happy.
Cheers, Magicpole. Respect. I am happy to have a discussion (sparring?) like this - and if you find out more of what is best/true for you and I find more that the same for me then that's wonderful. If these aren't the same, does it really matter? Easier to say 'that was that, cheers' - then share a pint or not...

The earth travels around the sun. True. The earth is not flat. True. We are not the centre of the universe. True. The Israelites did not wander the desert for 40 years. True. And that many more that I would need to take a month to list the falsehoods contained in all the holy books that any creator would have known.

Truth is only subjective to believers when it contradicts their beliefs.

I will flip this. You show me how any of the woo woo you spout is true.

Like all who believe you speak in metaphors, feelings, inner peace, spiritual shit. They talk of god talkibgvto tgem. Guiding them. Answering prayers. When asked to prove it they say you can’t orove it didn’t.

On that basis my nightly threesone with Emily Blunt and Nicole Kidman is a fact.

Why would any omnipotent being be so elusive and so varied across the planet?

Is it

A) he’s a right scamp

Or

B) he is man made created by men that reflected their interpretation of what god was? Giving rise to over 10,000 variations on the same theme.

I am a guy who likes evidence. Why no evidence? I can provide the evidence for real stuff. Why can’t you for this mysterious being that seems to exist only in books and easily self deluded minds?

Sometimes, my friend, 'proof' is personal. Much like what we call the 'soul', if you believe that kind of thing. If I asked you to prove your 'soul' existed, how would you do it in a tangible sense? What evidence could you possible show?

If you didn't believe in a 'soul', how would you prove your 'thoughts' exist as something tangible? Solid and evidence, based? How would you show how your 'thoughts' exist?

"I think therefore I am" isn't 'evidence', it's personal and very hard to break down and explain.

So, to the question that absolutely EVERYONE fails on; what existed before the 'Big Bang'?

There's no evidence provable to this fact REGARDLESS of what people chunter on about on here as 'proof'.

It's the equal and opposite 'gotcha' question to the existence of a higher presence.

No argument, just observation.

Sometimes, my friend, 'proof' is personal. Much like what we call the 'soul', if you believe that kind of thing. If I asked you to prove your 'soul' existed, how would you do it in a tangible sense? What evidence could you possible show?

If you didn't believe in a 'soul', how would you prove your 'thoughts' exist as something tangible? Solid and evidence, based? How would you show how your 'thoughts' exist?

"I think therefore I am" isn't 'evidence', it's personal and very hard to break down and explain.

So, to the question that absolutely EVERYONE fails on; what existed before the 'Big Bang'?

There's no evidence provable to this fact REGARDLESS of what people chunter on about on here as 'proof'.

It's the equal and opposite 'gotcha' question to the existence of a higher presence.

No argument, just observation.

The old ‘God Gap’ ... if someone doesn’t know the answer then it must be God.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.