Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

It seems to slow down the closer you get. 4hrs 13mins in and still at position 12!!!

Not sure how a multi million pound enterprise can be so inept at customer service.

I rang after finishing work, number 400 in the queue, so I drove down. Took about an hour and moved from SS3 to FS level 1, to get seats together. Does anyone know which way the seat numbers go in the family stand does it go up from CB to East or the other way round? I used to sit in the middle and was about 1000, now miles in the corner and 950ish, which doesn't make sense as I'm sure there are more than 50 seats between about 4 blocks. Noticed that Terry Flanangan was also enjoying the MCFC ticket queuing experience.

4 hours exactly, now at 59...I could have driven from cumbria and back again! I recon 6 hours at this point!
Beginning to think the same and I live in Ayrshire. My fear is that I won't be answered before I have to do the school run and I'll lose signal somewhere, which could result in a mega road rage incident.

Beginning to think the same and I live in Ayrshire. My fear is that I won't be answered before I have to do the school run and I'll lose signal somewhere, which could result in a mega road rage incident.

I had to leave the phone in the charger at home then go out to pick up daughter from nursery at 12pm! I needn't have rushed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.