Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

3. 12. 4. 16. 13.
Guess the next number in this sequence to win a free seasoncard...

My son (aged 11) and I are in Row 3 of family stand. We pay 95 and 380 respectively.

We want to move back a dozen rows or so but finding it impossible to get through.

380 is the 2nd cheapest seats

Cheers mate. I'm not going to get through today anyway. 170th in queue and it closes at 5 or 5:30?

For those that can, go down to the ticket office in person it took me 10 mins to relocate including the queue. Also seats popping up all the time , while waiting a pair of seats became available on row H which I bagged. More expensive but much closer to front of ss 3. Hopefully also lost the whinging pessimists sat behind me. Who knows might be worse in new seats though, chance you take.

My son (aged 11) and I are in Row 3 of family stand. We pay 95 and 380 respectively.

We want to move back a dozen rows or so but finding it impossible to get through.

380 is the 2nd cheapest seats

Are those seats no good? Are you towards the corners or central?

I've chosen to get piss wet through on the 2nd row, right at the bottom in block 110.. hopefully a bit of banter with the away fans down there as it's been sadly lacking in 116 this year since the expansion. Must be crackers, I'd better invest in some sky blue ponchos.. still £220 saving so I can't complain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.