Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Been on 4hrs 30mins. At 84 now. Moved up 15 places in the last 40 minutes. At this rate lines could close for the day before I get through.

5hrs & 48min just got though and located to one of the £299 seats on level 3 south stand. Moved from Colin Bell level 2 231 as £850 when I can't get to all games (Relocated to cumbria recently) sounds like a good deal!

No isle seats available though, but apparently I got a ticket 1 row in front of the £380 tickets so he said I wouldn't get much better! for nearly 6hrs on hold I should hope not! Ha!

Hopefully you guys are getting there now!

went to ticket office instead waited 20 mins..

tried to move further back in 115 so to be with majority of singers,but no room to move.

Does this mean that the fans in 115 that moved in last season and dont sing or join in with flags or improve atmosphere are staying in the advertised 115 singing block.. We know now why it is difficult to get the atmosphere going.

I'm also interested in this!

I got into SS3 no problem, but it only looked like single seats were available. Depends on which rows you are interested in too. Wasn't anything at the very front few rows. I went for ROW M block 315.

How can moving a seat be so stressful? I wish they had sent that shite survey out this week instead. I'd have shared a very different opinion than I did.

That online relocation was brilliant last year I almost became addicted to it trying to source excellent seats relocated 3 times!!
I think they don't want the hassle of a load relocating so have said phone or ticket office only. It's worked in my case as i would of been interested in relocating but can't be bothered with the hassle so will stay where I am.

5 hours and 51 minutes to try and move 4 seats closer to each other in block 107.

No space to move around in 107 so we'll just have to keep shifting the people around us 5 mins before kick off.

The guy on the phone was really helpful and I only spent 2 mins going through it with him so hopefully I helped the queue move a bit quicker.

5 hours and 51 minutes to try and move 4 seats closer to each other in block 107.

No space to move around in 107 so we'll just have to keep shifting the people around us 5 mins before kick off.

The guy on the phone was really helpful and I only spent 2 mins going through it with him so hopefully I helped the queue move a bit quicker.

There would be 3 seats together in 107 pal if the club made it easier for me to move!

I got into SS3 no problem, but it only looked like single seats were available. Depends on which rows you are interested in too. Wasn't anything at the very front few rows. I went for ROW M block 315.

How can moving a seat be so stressful? I wish they had sent that shite survey out this week instead. I'd have shared a very different opinion than I did.

Ha ha - funny you should bring that survey up because i've just filled it out whilst i was still on hold (currently 6 hours 1 min and counting ) and where possible i just lambasted them about the re-location process!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.