Relocating The Away Fans: Your Preferred Choice

fathellensbellend said:
with the increased capacity I would like to see the away teams get more tickets at affordable prices. No or few away fans makes for a dull atmosphere.

Well why not give them an extra 1000 tickets free just so a few people can
have banter with them.

Leave them alone . Got best home record in the premiership so why change it.its up to us to create atmosphere and stop being to cool to sing.

Had a good think about this now and I think we should put the away fans in the third tier of the South Stand. They can have half of it and the full tier for Cup games and it won't affect any City fans who currently like where they sit/stand in any way.

Then where the away fans are now there can be a proper singing, standing, colourful, flag waving section for City fans where flags are up all game and everyone is creating an atmosphere.

Caveman said:
Had a good think about this now and I think we should put the away fans in the third gorier if the South Stand. They can have half of it and the full tier for Cup games and it won't affect any City fans who currently like where they sit/stand in any way.

Then where the away fans are now, have a proper singing, standing, colourful, flag waving section for City fans where flags are up all game and everyone is creating an atmosphere.

if you do that though, will it mean less city fans able to get the cheap season tickets in south stand level 3

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Caveman said:
Had a good think about this now and I think we should put the away fans in the third gorier if the South Stand. They can have half of it and the full tier for Cup games and it won't affect any City fans who currently like where they sit/stand in any way.

Then where the away fans are now, have a proper singing, standing, colourful, flag waving section for City fans where flags are up all game and everyone is creating an atmosphere.

if you do that though, will it mean less city fans able to get the cheap season tickets in south stand level 3
There are downsides to every place we can put the away fans. That's one for this option. But 3000 plus 6000 at the North Stand end is a fucking lot of space for cheaper tickets.

If the South Stand is renamed the Bert Trautmann Stand by the club, it shouldn't hold away fans. Obviously that's just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.