Relocating

Also over an hour, getting close to having to get on with my life. Looks like I'll be staying where I am or will try again when it's a little quieter. I don't really need to move, just thought I'd see if there was anything better available or maybe save a few quid and move to level one.

Should be online really...

sounds like I did quite well then on on hold for 25 mins and got through,i was relocating me and my lad which was a struggle getting 2 together but sorted now but by the sounds of what she was saying relocating single seats is not that bad

sput the wonder pig said:
GO THROUGH THE DISABLED OPTION

Tried that using option 1,1,1. Got a bit about renewing tickets and then a blank tone followed by a series of high pitch tones increasing in annoyance, to the point I am now actually disabled in one ear.

1:34 now, I'll have to call it a day.

Was on for 90 minutes then it started ringing and said I am now in the queue, waiting time 30 minutes. The music in the queue is worse.

Bloody hell, I'm a patient bunny! Just relocated after almost 90 minutes on hold - now in 323, Row L. Not easy getting four shifted but we're now a bit lower down and I now look forward to seeing which tossers we're sat beside now ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.