Relocating

Just discovered a voicemail on my landline from the ticket office asking me to call to 'discuss my relocation'

Which I'm guessing is ticket office speak for 'we've fucked up your relocation'.

They could have rung my mobile number which they have.

So that's another Monday morning listening to music on hold.

be interesting next year when they offer the £299 seats in the new stand...i wonder how easy or not it will be for existing season ticket holders to relocate there? we have 4 great seats together in south stand upper - given my lads are now adults not sure we can afford to keep hold of our £600 quid seats anymore

bainy said:
be interesting next year when they offer the £299 seats in the new stand...i wonder how easy or not it will be for existing season ticket holders to relocate there? we have 4 great seats together in south stand upper - given my lads are now adults not sure we can afford to keep hold of our £600 quid seats anymore

I've thought about this myself - reckon there'll be a substantial movement of fans from other parts of the stadium to the cheaper seats resulting in very little availability for those on the waiting list - or will the 'waiters' get first dibs?

I tried the 3rd level last year and wasn't too keen, I'd recommend others who haven't seen a game from high up try it first.

I'd imagine those who'll miss out on Seasoncards will be desperate to get their hands on a good seat inside the ground so that's a win win situation. New seats filled and old seats filled too.

I'm still disappointed at not being able to relocate. The queues on the phone were abhorrent considering people able to visit in person were in and out in 5 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.