Relocation to 93:20

Exactly this. Why not say you can have the 93.20 option or the following seats (whatever they maybe). And / or say that at the end of the season those being forced to relocate will get a special relocation window to do so before any one else? It's really not that difficult if you value and appreciate your loyal fans is it? I guess I have just answered my own question...
I don't think it's deliberate or wilful lack of valuing fans but they just don't think like fans. That's always been the case. If I was in that position, I'd want what you said. We've got a meeting with them tomorrow and I'll be making that point. Which we've made before.

I don't think it's deliberate or wilful lack of valuing fans but they just don't think like fans. That's always been the case. If I was in that position, I'd want what you said. We've got a meeting with them tomorrow and I'll be making that point. Which we've made before.

While your at it PB, tell them that we need the City square area to me fully undercover, indoors in fact.

While your at it PB, tell them that we need the City square area to me fully undercover, indoors in fact.
Told them that at our very first meeting when they talked about the North Stand extension.

The great thing is that the new COO has been quite clear he wants to see the stadium as a pre-match venue of choice, rather than of last resort. The impact of the new independent food stalls has been significant, which strengthens the case. There's also potentially synergies from the arena.

Well done Colin on getting a better deal for Blues in 202 to 204. Emotions will be understandably raw with some Blues feeling pushed out. I’ve been shouted out of my seat twice including the middle of North Stand Level 1 and East Stand block 206 but kept the faith.

FWIW, I’m more pissed of with “City’s” apology over the minutes silence we didn’t know about on Saturday. They probably didn’t have a choice from a PR / Comms perspective but it feels like they’ve thrown a lot of fans under the bus.

Told them that at our very first meeting when they talked about the North Stand extension.

The great thing is that the new COO has been quite clear he wants to see the stadium as a pre-match venue of choice, rather than of last resort. The impact of the new independent food stalls has been significant, which strengthens the case. There's also potentially synergies from the arena.
It's all we need mate. Happy hour beer. The ground was rammed for Arsenal, etc., at the start of the season.

@Prestwich_Blue

Any chance you could mention at the meeting about the state of the outside of the stadium? Joe Mercer Way and the area around City Square looks like it’s 2 years overdue a good paint job. It also looks a right mess when it rains due to how uneven all the ground is.

I'm sure you have asked the question, but what is the justification? Is it simply revenue generation? If so there are many better ways. We are a very successful wealthy club now and I understand that comes with a price for the "ordinary" supporter. I get the impression, rightly or wrongly that the amounts generated by these changes are a very small drop in a large Ocean. Maybe the management is target driven, so a small increase in match day revenue is all that's needed to put these things down as a success. We will never fill the ground for the less glamorous fixtures with these areas in my view, so all they will achieve is a ticked box and a legacy of pissed off loyal supporters.

The bigger problem is for OAP`s, my mate who I go with is one, so he only pays around £600 in block 202, I need to check with him, but next season will be my last at full price, then I should then have a reduction, but this move does not consider these fans, and there are quite a few who I know in this area, don't like saying this but it is discriminating, as to go into the 93-20 for us does mean a price hike, and pensions don't allow for that.
The Club historically have always given a good deal to OAP`s, and after holding a season ticket for 48 years I have earned that, like many others before and hope many more in the future, but I don't think that OAP`s fit their profile ???

Actually the price for a OAP is £470, in Block 202, the price for OAP in 93-20 is I think £930 ?, the club need to clarify.

I’m in the same boat. I’m not really interested in moving to 93.20 as I don’t usually drink at home games or arrive until 5mins before kick off. I’m on the back row of 204 and for me it’s the best view in the stadium particularly given that we always kick towards the NS in the 2nd half.

This has been coming for years - ever since our seats were first sequestrated for bigger CL games it was clear that anything on the 2nd tier within stones throw of the half way line was in the crosshairs of the corporate mob.

We always stood in the Kippax, half way up the north stand tunnel so this part of the ground just feels like a natural home to me even in a totally different stadium. It will be a sad day for me if I can’t get another seat in the same area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.