Relocation to 93:20

The club must be looking at the new grounds like Spurs, Wembley and the Emirates and seen how the middile tiers are devoted to fans / tourists who pay a much higher price for seats and hospitality than the majority of fans who attend.

It won't be long before the whole of the 200 blocks of seats are corporate around the ground and I think it won't stop there with the centre sections of the Lower East Stand also converting to a Hospitality area at some point.

The legacy fans will be pushed towards CB3 and possibly a new North Stand 3rd tier, drinking slop from the piss poor selection of food and drink outlets and purely to provide atmosphere for the tourists with their bloody half and half scarves.

Won't be long before they start pumping in crowd effects as part of the match day experience. With the Superleague fiasco and the continual pricing out of normal fans, what is clear is that, apart from providing local ambiance for a game, we count for bugger all nowadays.
Yep, that will be me. Most of us in there have been there since we moved from Maine Road but we will be displaced eventually

The 93:20 at that price is great, however you had great seats and it is probably not great news having to switch.

The club are being fair but ultimately they want your seats back.

Can I ask what block you are in and if they gave you any more info on the new sports bar?
Block 202. Guff about enhancement and development and match day experience but nothing else beyond the words “new sports bar”.

I was in 209 when they came up with 93:20, we were fortunate though as we had the third tier of the South to relocate to. Still left a slightly bitter taste though. Your situation is awful and I feel for you and anyone else in the same position. City have again got his badly wrong, match day revenue plays such a small part in the overall turnover, that this is just unnecessary. Was this discussed with City matters?
Yes and no. We were told on Monday about the announcement so had 24 hours notice. But after the new advertising signs were installed we asked them to talk to us further in advance of things like this as we felt they could've dealt with it better. They haven't done that but I think they have taken some feedback on board late in the day.

We're never going to get a say in whether they do things like this but we can have a say in how they manage the fall out. Obviously it's very regrettable when fans are turfed out of seats they may have sat in since 2003 and get separated from those around them that they may have formed friendships with over the years.

The problem is that the Ardwick, in the SW corner, and the recently opened Manager's Place, in the SE corner, have proved incredibly popular even at £2k a season. So they're going to do more of this (and this new facility is part of that) and the obvious candidate is the north blocks of CBL2, meaning virtually all of Level 2 down the pitch is premium/corporate.

There's probably things City can do to help people relocate to areas they want more painlessly and we'll be pushing that. However, it seems from reading this thread that they have taken some feedback of ours on board and offered longer price freezes than they originally told us (which was just 1 year).

As I understand it, they've offered upgrades to 93:20 at the same price as people affected are currently paying for their seats in 202/4. Can someone confirm how long that is, as I've seen 2 and 3 seasons quoted? After that they'll charge the going rate for 93:20 (or any other more expensive option). If anyone decides to move to a cheaper seat though, you will pay the lower price right away.

What I'd like to see is the club being more proactive in dealing with moves so that people can tell them in advance where they'd ideally like to move to after the price freeze expiresand giving those people priority before any others get access to seasoncards or seat moves.

Yes and no. We were told on Monday about the announcement so had 24 hours notice. But after the new advertising signs were installed we asked them to talk to us further in advance of things like this as we felt they could've dealt with it better. They haven't done that but I think they have taken some feedback on board late in the day.

We're never going to get a say in whether they do things like this but we can have a say in how they manage the fall out. Obviously it's very regrettable when fans are turfed out of seats they may have sat in since 2003 and get separated from those around them that they may have formed friendships with over the years.

The problem is that the Ardwick, in the SW corner, and the recently opened Manager's Place, in the SE corner, have proved incredibly popular even at £2k a season. So they're going to do more of this (and this new facility is part of that) and the obvious candidate is the north blocks of CBL2, meaning virtually all of Level 2 down the pitch is premium/corporate.

There's probably things City can do to help people relocate to areas they want more painlessly and we'll be pushing that. However, it seems from reading this thread that they have taken some feedback of ours on board and offered longer price freezes than they originally told us (which was just 1 year).

As I understand it, they've offered upgrades to 93:20 at the same price as people affected are currently paying for their seats in 202/4. Can someone confirm how long that is, as I've seen 2 and 3 seasons quoted? After that they'll charge the going rate for 93:20 (or any other more expensive option). If anyone decides to move to a cheaper seat though, you will pay the lower price right away.

What I'd like to see is the club being more proactive in dealing with moves so that people can tell them in advance where they'd ideally like to move to after the price freeze expiresand giving those people priority before any others get access to seasoncards or seat moves.
Exactly this. Why not say you can have the 93.20 option or the following seats (whatever they maybe). And / or say that at the end of the season those being forced to relocate will get a special relocation window to do so before any one else? It's really not that difficult if you value and appreciate your loyal fans is it? I guess I have just answered my own question...

Used to sit in that area before it went corporate. The view is excellent, used to line up with the edge of the south stand penalty area and had a couple of seasons on the cushion seats before they opened Joe's Bar and 93:20.

As said previously, its a good deal for two seasons and then you'll still have your options open after that.

I wouldn't relocate to 9320 if you can get somewhere like 105 and stay there. After the 2 year discount you may struggle to get a decent seat if you don't renew.

Expecting you to pay £950 wherever you go seems like they are being presumptuous, but and offering you 9320 but charging someone lese £800 a season for your seat means they are at least breaking even in the first season they making massive profits based on the deal.
I can vouch for 105.
Best block for views in the stadium.
City shitting on the fans again and it's getting more regular now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.