Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

There is a Light

Last edited:
I've managed to relocate into 217, buzzing for next season now. Very frustrating in different areas of the ground trying to get the atmosphere going. I understand older fans not wanting to scream and shout anymore, but daytrippers and young people should be getting amongst it. I was in 218 for Real Madrid and had a lad with an abnormally loud voice stood behind me which was fantastic as it got others around him going.

I've managed to relocate into 217, buzzing for next season now. Very frustrating in different areas of the ground trying to get the atmosphere going. I understand older fans not wanting to scream and shout anymore, but daytrippers and young people should be getting amongst it. I was in 218 for Real Madrid and had a lad with an abnormally loud voice stood behind me which was fantastic as it got others around him going.
You’ll definitely be better off there, where most tend to stand during the game, I was in 216 yesterday and couldn’t believe the amount of people that stayed sitting in their seats, I know the game had a testimonial feel to it, but this was when we where picking the trophy up, they where also the first to leave, not a good sign for the GA+ section in the NS, hopefully people like your good self can help bridge the gap between levels & as @There is a light says, the more the merrier up there in L3 who I thought sounded very loud yesterday, you get a real roar from that section when it gets going

Just alerting people to this, I believe this is only open for a day.

The atmosphere is getting better all the time in 315, but the more singers up there the better.

I’m sure a lot of people are holding on for the North Stand expansion but that’s a good two years away, so would be good to grow the vocal areas we have already.
The air is to thin up there for my liking

You’ll definitely be better off there, where most tend to stand during the game, I was in 216 yesterday and couldn’t believe the amount of people that stayed sitting in their seats, I know the game had a testimonial feel to it, but this was when we where picking the trophy up, they where also the first to leave, not a good sign for the GA+ section in the NS, hopefully people like your good self can help bridge the gap between levels & as @There is a light says, the more the merrier up there in L3 who I thought sounded very loud yesterday, you get a real roar from that section when it gets going

I noticed a lot sat down too yesterday but I think the heat was genuinely getting to some people, especially by the latter stages of the game. Plenty around me were going inside during the game.

I think 216 has a little corporate area within it which doesn't help. Really hoping the club get the marketing strategy right when the North Stand expansion is built. We desperately need loud blues in that new area and shift the Family Stand along into a different area.

Haha. I was in there, it was probably me.

I have re-located this morning to 314, row N. Was watching that area closely yesterday (my season ticket this season was in CB Lv3 on Value Gold, great view, awful atmosphere). Really looking forward to next season now. only me and one other lad sang where i was this season so looking forward to being with more like minded people ! Anyone else there ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.