Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

I've managed to relocate into 217, buzzing for next season now. Very frustrating in different areas of the ground trying to get the atmosphere going. I understand older fans not wanting to scream and shout anymore, but daytrippers and young people should be getting amongst it. I was in 218 for Real Madrid and had a lad with an abnormally loud voice stood behind me which was fantastic as it got others around him going.

Welcome to 217 some decent proper blues in there

Stairs in 316 are a massive problem. Fucking Mount Everest job and nightmare when you are bursting for a piss !

So shit, have you tried @mcfchelp on Twitter?
Cycled by and someone helped me at the counter, just after 5pm... although I must wait until tomorrow for the result.

They said they'd call me... and let's be fair, calling City these days is akin to scaling Mount Everest.

Logged into the account and see current seasoncard canceled and all cup schemes gone... so hoping that doesn't affect the Istanbul access code

That would be very Typical City.

Managed to move from EL3 to SS3, 3 of us together, all saved £275 each with the move.

Happy with that and dare I say pretty pain free which is a rarity with our ticket office/systems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.