Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

I was in 110 for many many years until medical issues mate, moved up to 220 and really has been the best seat/view I’ve had, granted the atmosphere isn’t like it is down there but view wise it’s brill

I’ve been in that corner before and yeah the atmosphere isn’t amazing but better than a lot of places in the ground.

A bit like you it’s a compromise I’m happy to make

Trying to move 3 seats, which is a pain in the arse. Had to log in on three different browsers, to log into each account individually. It lets me move my seat, but I get an error messgae when logged into the two other accounts saying
"Error!
Season Ticket is not currently available for sale."

I don't know whether there's a glitch mate. Try moving one seat off each account right through to the checkout and see if one of the accounts lets you. For some reason it wouldn't let me move one off the actual account of the individuals seat that was being moved but would let me off the 'strongly linked' relationship account which I found really bizarre. Maybe something to do with whoever is paying?
Probably right….it doesn’t even let me select a seat, frustrating but it happens to everyone at some point! (Cheers though)

Has anyone been successful with the new Flexi-golds? I applied for one for the grandson and heard absolute nothing, a no’s a no, but saying nothing still leaves hope, we adopted him two years ago & he’s been coming on a freebie due to age, due to turn 4 & he’s a big lad, don’t want to end up in a scenario were one us can’t go etc

Just moved daughter again same row now, 5 seats apart
I’m sure there will be cooperation amongst the fans you sit with to get you together IE if there’s a single supporter sat next to your daughter they may be happy to swap with you.

There’s 4 of us sit together in the CB2 but my sister doesn’t do CL games, she’s in a seat between of us, we’ve never had a problem swapping with the supporter who bought her seat for CL games, hopefully you can do the same.

Trying to move 3 seats, which is a pain in the arse. Had to log in on three different browsers, to log into each account individually. It lets me move my seat, but I get an error messgae when logged into the two other accounts saying
"Error!
Season Ticket is not currently available for sale."
Sounds like mine except I can’t move any :) oh well another season of high fiving Moonchester, trying to watch the game through stewards planted every 1M, subs warming up covering half a pitch, kids screaming players names every 10 seconds (thank god KP won’t be here) can I have your shirt signs, 500 steps to go for a piss, hundreds of school kids, Irish fellas clapping ex Liverpool players, god I sound a right moaning FOC :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.