Remember, remember the 9th of November

I was in the north stand too... the roar for that Anelka goal was something else. More than fosters double somehow. Pure shock/surprise/passion... Chills watching it back

One of my favourite atmospheres, booing/whistling the scum every time they had the ball.
I've never known booing and whistling like it, if I remember rightly they was last off the pitch warming up and the abuse they got made my hairs stand on end. Just remember when anelka scored I couldn't even say anything as I was rooted to the spot with emotion, was very strange.

Interviewed by French TV before the game . Being effluent in most languages I explained that they wore red and were Wellington, we wore blue and thus Napoleon and today the French would win Waterloo. Pathetic I know, but it pleased the foreign chappies no end.
You're obviously not fluent in English then. You actually said shit. Very funny

For some reason I can’t fathom now, I was in the Maine Stand that day. It must have been my last game in the Maine Stand. Remember wondering how the hell Goater had done that from there ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.