Remember that MMR/Autism Thread?

nashark said:
BlueMark said:
Guys

Just to get back onto the MMR / Autism situaiton. It is a terrible position to put parents into. My daughter is 19mths old and when the time came to make her MMR appointment it took my wife and I a month or two to make sure we were doing the right thing by our daughter.

Even scare-mongering like this has an effect, for us a small delaying effect but we went with the MMR jab in the end.

You cant blame parents for being concerned when we are fed the info / crap by the media from every angle.

Is that you Clarkie?

Everyone knows this thread is a joke. Of course MMR jabs cause Autism.

My nephew had the MRR jab and ended up artistic.

nashark said:
ChicagoBlue, I am very interested in the whole issue/fabrication surrounding the MMR vaccine. I am really keen on educating myself about it but, in all honesty, that article is just too long. Could you condense it into one, two at a push, sentence please?

One joke. He's only got one joke, he's only got one joke, he's only got one joke. One joke...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.