Remove that flag

the club are rich enough why dont they ask the fans to design a few boards for around the ground in place of some of the sponsors so they are permantly there

On a related note about stewarding. I heard someone ring in Radio Manchester after the game on Saturday and complain about the stewards removing fans who shouted abuse at Mark Hughes near the end of the match who were sat just behind the dugout. No doubt some of you saw it.

The guy rang in and said it was out of order, and people should be allowed to voice their opinion.

Now a lot of people were shouting abuse at Hughes that day. The coppers in tunnel said that everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and as no laws or regulations were broken, they let most the shouting go ahead, as is peoples right to voice their own opinion. They had no powers to do anything about it, rightly so.

Now, the guy in question. From what I believe he shouted something like "f**k of Hughes you M**ich c**t", or at least used a lot of swear words in his shouting. This was why he was chucked out. It wasn't because he voiced an opinion against Hughes, it was because he was using what the police would no doubt term 'foul and abusive language'.

I just wanted to set the record straight on that one.

I personally have had no bad experiences of stewards at the ground...but that dosen't mean it dosen't go on.I'm quite frankly amazed that in a period when the club are (thru Cooke) sending out "fan friendly" messages are actually encouraging and creating the opposite by...

Bad stewarding

Discouraging fans banners and flags

Not (as far as i'm aware) making attempts to bring the singing sections together

I fucking despair...i hate to say it but the chances of the COMS having it's own "Curva" look doomed....fuck it...I'm gonna write to Tezzer and tell him the Swamp "Curva" is better than ours !!!

Everyones writing leetters to Tezz...they must be scattered around his re cycle bin like a mad womans shit !!!

ballinio said:
This stadium is becoming like a fascist state now, you cant do this you cant do that, the stewards act like its thier ground & theyre doing us a favour letting us in. I saw 3 seperate incidents where fans were beig bullied or intimidated by them on saturday & they enjoy it. I`m so sick of these control freaks that i`m seriously thinking about packing it in this season after 30 years.

depends what stand. ive had no probs where i sit.

maybe theyve being on a training course at ot run by trafford council

maineroad said:
the club are rich enough why dont they ask the fans to design a few boards for around the ground in place of some of the sponsors so they are permantly there

Good idea. All the signs which say MCFC and City of Manchester Stadium could be overpainted with more interesting and appropriate signing. So that when we play the Scum, we could have one big sign the length of the East Stand just below Row A on the third tier which says: Fcuk off you Red Bastards, get back to the sewers of Stretford or similar sentiments. Should add a bit of flavour to the fixture.

i fucking hate that stadium, shit atmosphere, shit rules, they need to get a grip its a football match for fuck sake, its seems all they want is our bums on seats and our dosh which i find hard to belive.
fuck thomas cook and everyone else its our club and if we want flags up we should be able to.

After a few months of post-takeover, I don't believe we are chucking money around and I think the new owners will try and run the club at a profit, not because they need it, just because it'd look bad if one of their businesses was losing money.

So that's why we're still getting a new sponsor and stuff like that. (bear with me, I'm getting back to the topic!)

So covering up sponsorship banners around the stadium, may not fit in with the 'business model'. However, I can't see the advertising on level 2 generates that much cash. So maybe replacing them with names of former players could be done?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.