Renan Lodi

I appreciate your posts Tolmie but I highly doubt Fab needs to use your posts on Bluemoon as info. He called the Cucurella saga spot on and was first to report Sergio Gomez deal was done recently. This is a guy with contacts globally due to his following now.

Interesting you note you don’t always post accurate info to ‘protect the true reality’. I presume this was the case recently when you said the clubs asking price for Bernardo was circa 65 million pounds.

TBH if you do have true ITK sources (not saying you don’t) then I don’t know what you gain from posting it on here. Seems strange as I presume it must be given in confidence.

Fair play to you for doing so though mate but if it was me I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle that inevitably comes with it.
Are you Fab incognito lol!
Without tolmie's posts & others this would be a boring place during the summer months .

No worries about you liking the pop video’s my comment was about my opinion not yours and I don’t hold yours against you - forums are all about opinions eh?
Also, I’ve nowt against the bloke per se, and I know the nonsense that goes nowhere has become an annual cult tradition on here, but if someone really has something to say then IMO they should say it so I find the silly pop video stuff pointless & tiresome and I do have him on ignore for that reason.
I only commented because another poster referenced him being dismissive about Romano, which is very obviously the pot calling the kettle black and IMO Romano may be another chancer but at least has the wherewithal to say what he thinks rather than being deliberately cryptic.

Nothing to see here, just an opinion on a forum for opinions - move along now ;-)
Deary me if only you knew.

Let's leave it at that shall we.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and you my friend are punching above your weight with the comments about tolmie.

I can categorically, 200% say that he's the real deal. Like I said, Deary me, if only you knew.

Keep throwing them stones fella.

Deary me if only you knew.

Let's leave it at that shall we.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and you my friend are punching above your weight with the comments about tolmie.

I can categorically, 200% say that he's the real deal. Like I said, Deary me, if only you knew.

Keep throwing them stones fella.

200% ?

Haha you’re not prone to exaggeration then eh?

There’s always one little squirt hiding at the back and trying to wind the big boys up so that they can watch it go off from a safe distance . . I see you but if you want cowardly entertainment then go look for it elsewhere because I’m not going to react to a shit stirring when I can put it on ignore.

Tootle pip . . squeak.

I gain nothing, lost some money down the years, in terms of professional fees, made some true friendships along the way.

Simply chose to be a part of this community of Blues, occasionally sharing info, without any agenda, because agendas and bias are everywhere else in my field.
Crikey the transfer forum is turning into the masked singer, come off it Ric we all know its you

What I don’t understand: Why are people posting on the transfer forum when you don’t believe TH which is one of a handful posters with genuine info on this forum.

If mr Romano is so much better with transfer info, why not get a twitter account and chat with him instead of wasting your time here with all the chancers.

What I don’t understand: Why are people posting on the transfer forum when you don’t believe TH which is one of a handful posters with genuine info on this forum.

If mr Romano is so much better with transfer info, why not get a twitter account and chat with him instead of wasting your time here with all the chancers.
Most sensible posters appreciate and take with a pinch of salt what the alledged itk’s post Unfortunately some hang on every word and believe everything that’s posted. Some take great hum bridge and get insanely upset when it doesn’t happen. I just find the transfer forum as entertainment In moments of boredom

No worries about you liking the pop video’s my comment was about my opinion not yours and I don’t hold yours against you - forums are all about opinions eh?
Also, I’ve nowt against the bloke per se, and I know the nonsense that goes nowhere has become an annual cult tradition on here, but if someone really has something to say then IMO they should say it so I find the silly pop video stuff pointless & tiresome and I do have him on ignore for that reason.
I only commented because another poster referenced him being dismissive about Romano, which is very obviously the pot calling the kettle black and IMO Romano may be another chancer but at least has the wherewithal to say what he thinks rather than being deliberately cryptic.

Nothing to see here, just an opinion on a forum for opinions - move along now ;-)
What total bollocks.

200% ?

Haha you’re not prone to exaggeration then eh?

There’s always one little squirt hiding at the back and trying to wind the big boys up so that they can watch it go off from a safe distance . . I see you but if you want cowardly entertainment then go look for it elsewhere because I’m not going to react to a shit stirring when I can put it on ignore.

Tootle pip . . squeak.
So are you saying tolmie is a bullshitter?

Like I said, I know who he is, I'm not going to blow his cover, you are going balls deep on someone that you know absolutely nothing about.
Why it's made your tits fall out fuck knows but its probably amusing a few on here.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.