Renan Lodi

Fabrizio seems to have made some good connection with agents(thanks to his social media status) rather than clubs.
That’s the place for both genuine info and false stories deliberately planted. Hope Fabrizio can tell the difference.

No worries about you liking the pop video’s my comment was about my opinion not yours and I don’t hold yours against you - forums are all about opinions eh?
Also, I’ve nowt against the bloke per se, and I know the nonsense that goes nowhere has become an annual cult tradition on here, but if someone really has something to say then IMO they should say it so I find the silly pop video stuff pointless & tiresome and I do have him on ignore for that reason.
I only commented because another poster referenced him being dismissive about Romano, which is very obviously the pot calling the kettle black and IMO Romano may be another chancer but at least has the wherewithal to say what he thinks rather than being deliberately cryptic.

Nothing to see here, just an opinion on a forum for opinions - move along now ;-)

I did have something definitive to say on Halaand in February?

You won't have seen it, seemingly, as you have me on ignore?

As some have pointed out, you can count the playful YouTube references on probably one hand, in a 3000-plus pg thread.

Continue to hold whatever opinion you have of me, but the need to share it with others did seem unnecessary.

I appreciate your City postings.

Last edited:
Did I have something definitive to say on Halaand in February?

You won't have seen it, supposedly, as you have me on ignore?

As others have pointed out, you can count the playful YouTube references on probably one hand, in a 3000-plus pg thread.

Continue to hold whatever opinion you have of me, but the need to share it with others is unnecessary.
How can you tell if someone has you on ignore, just curious how it works on this forum.

Also if someone has you on ignore are you supposed to be able to see it?

As others have pointed out, you can count the playful YouTube references on probably one hand, in a 3000-plus pg thread.

Continue to hold whatever opinion you have of me, but the need to share it with others is unnecessary.
Well said mate. There are some odd ‘uns on here. And why people get so obsessed and angry about stuff you and a few others put on here I’ll never know. I wouldn’t put stuff on here if I were you - I don’t think people are mentally stable or mature enough to handle it

I enjoy the pop vids they make me chuckle, I’ve no idea what the hell they mean most of the time though, apart from the really occasional obvious one! Plenty of posters share titbits on here blue oli, 93.20, ajay etc over the years. I personally appreciate the info but don’t take it as done till the signing is on the website as so much can go wrong at last minute in any transfer eg dani Alves. Why people get there knickers in a twist over all this really grates on me.

How can you tell if someone has you on ignore, just curious how it works on this forum.

Also if someone has you on ignore are you supposed to be able to see it?

I don't know, after all these years on here, never done it once.

I'd have plenty to put on it but prefer to debate and try provide an informed opinion, or info I do have.

With regards to Fabrizio, there have been a couple of things I have posted this summer he could only have sourced from here or was shared with him via Twitter.

I purposely put my own figures or info on some stuff to protect the true reality, and yet he has it verbatim. Even when I know it to be false.

Last year he had Mendes going to City all summer, despite the Club briefing away at Newcastle he wasn't a target at all.

He has done a magnificent job of monetizing the internet and he now has a platform where agents can utilise it for their own ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.