Renewal.

the goats backside said:
MATCITY said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Zebra finance sorted it all out for me. Easy peasy. All I need to do now is join all the cup schemes and get the loyalty points for them too!

I've never been on the cup scheme before, so can anyone tell me how long before the game they take the money out of your account?
bit of help if you can mate

my finance has been approved by Zebra ive got the letters and my agreement number what do i do next? do i ring the club or just sit back and wait for them to contact me?

Im in the same position mate so i just called the club, they said it will automatically go threw but will have to still sort cup scheme, best thing to do is check on your loyalty points each day, if mine not added in a week will be back on the phone
cheers goat

goaters shinpad said:
Nothing's ever easy is it! Finally got the site to renew me and my lads season cards, ticked the cup schemes and they didn't work. Had to go in seperately for each scheme for each season ticket and add the card details.

Also the card details on the schemes page won't let you enter a start date in 2011 for your credit card. This was not a mandatory field so I left it blank but this seems like information that the credit card company would require to take payments. Anyone else had this problem??
Yes I did and my concern was that when they come to take payment for the first cup game it would fail as the card details were not correct.So I rang them and after a 15 minute wait, the young woman looked at my details and corrected the start date on my card. Would ring them if I was you to make sure everythying is O K.
Why on earth was the system not tested properly before it went live, really poor showing by the I T department, basic testing would have found all these problems.

gocity said:
Why on earth was the system not tested properly before it went live, really poor showing by the I T department, basic testing would have found all these problems.
And here's what looks like another fault. I've just renewed with all 3 Cup Schemes. The payment details receipt has all the details correct including the Cup Schemes. But when I click on "My Account" and then click on the link under "Schemes" it comes up and tells me I'm not in any but won't let me edit! Possibly this bug is linked to the one where you have to "deselect" the Cup Schemes in the renewal process by getting the red cross against each option in order to get them included!

lancs blue said:
gocity said:
And here's what looks like another fault. I've just renewed with all 3 Cup Schemes. The payment details receipt has all the details correct including the Cup Schemes. But when I click on "My Account" and then click on the link under "Schemes" it comes up and tells me I'm not in any but won't let me edit! Possibly this bug is linked to the one where you have to "deselect" the Cup Schemes in the renewal process by getting the red cross against each option in order to get them included!

Lancs-I have just renewed with no problem. True the 3 cup schemes that I joined are not yet showing under the "schemes" link on my account page however if you remember when you checkout it lists the 3 cup schemes you have joined and tells you which card the cup games will be debited from. I got 1080 pts after completing checkout so I know it is correct and I am in all schemes. Funnily enough it did all ow me to "edit" my lads details as if to say which account do you want the money coming from. If you are in you are in if not it will allow you to add cup schemes.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
lancs blue said:
gocity said:

Lancs-I have just renewed with no problem. True the 3 cup schemes that I joined are not yet showing under the "schemes" link on my account page however if you remember when you checkout it lists the 3 cup schemes you have joined and tells you which card the cup games will be debited from. I got 1080 pts after completing checkout so I know it is correct and I am in all schemes. Funnily enough it did all ow me to "edit" my lads details as if to say which account do you want the money coming from. If you are in you are in if not it will allow you to add cup schemes.

Forgot to mention If you want confirmation of what cup schemes you are in just click the "LEARN MORE" link underneath the "Your points". It shows you the cup schemes you have joined by showing you the loyalty points you have gained. The "Schemes" link must be broken at the moment because it isn't showing me in any schemes yet I am in all 3. Probably a glitch

gocity said:
goaters shinpad said:
Nothing's ever easy is it! Finally got the site to renew me and my lads season cards, ticked the cup schemes and they didn't work. Had to go in seperately for each scheme for each season ticket and add the card details.

Also the card details on the schemes page won't let you enter a start date in 2011 for your credit card. This was not a mandatory field so I left it blank but this seems like information that the credit card company would require to take payments. Anyone else had this problem??
Yes I did and my concern was that when they come to take payment for the first cup game it would fail as the card details were not correct.So I rang them and after a 15 minute wait, the young woman looked at my details and corrected the start date on my card. Would ring them if I was you to make sure everythying is O K.

It's not just the start date. My card ends in 2016 and the final year on the dropdown is 2015 so I can't add the schemes on line at all as end date is mandatory. E-mailed the club, awaiting reply.

Looks like the IT system for renewal was written by the same 16 yr olds they put on the ticket office windows. It reminds me of stuff written for school coursework by kids.

It's rubbish.

But then that's hardly surprising. The website is quite poor, especially the ticket buying part of it, and the ticket office in general has been dreadful for decades.

urmston said:
Looks like the IT system for renewal was written by the same 16 yr olds they put on the ticket office windows. It reminds me of stuff written for school coursework by kids.

It's rubbish.

But then that's hardly surprising. The website is quite poor, especially the ticket buying part of it, and the ticket office in general has been dreadful for decades.
sg0eb5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.