Replacement for Yaya

I still think Yaya will stay a year, but a replacement would be good. Wonder who we have down in the Academy??

Used to think Fellaini was nothing but a dirty carthorse who was hugely overrated on here because he did a nice trick against Bellamy once. But this season he's been awesome in a lot of games, fantastic positionally with a nice touch and maybe even stronger than Yaya. He would look even better playing for a team who don't push him forward all the time to hoof/throw the ball towards his head. Dealing with Moyes again would be a nightmare though.

There's only one Yaya on this planet. He has proved his worth over the past 2 seasons. Our squad saw us through his absences, but a long-term replacement for when he leaves/retires/is injured, is not something I would like to think about.

In fact I can't vision our team without Yaya at the moment. The true spine of our best starting 11.

Yea I like Yaya. If I had a daughter (once 18) he would have my permission to shag her!!!

Aguero said:
Nuri Sahin
Different kind of player. More of a Xavi, Pirlo, Pizarro type of player than a Yaya. You want players who are force in central midfield physically as well as technically.

daxman said:
Aguero said:
Nuri Sahin
Different kind of player. More of a Xavi, Pirlo, Pizarro type of player than a Yaya. You want players who are force in central midfield physically as well as technically.

we can give you Sahin , but only if you accept Kaka and Lass for free :D

He is my favourite player, going nowhere.
Good technique and collosus in midfield.
He is the missing link between the front and rear. Other players may go but not him
case closed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.