Replay date now Wednesday 1st March 7.45pm

I think they owe us an explanation for this one, doesn't affect me but it will affect a lot of people.

BBC/FA will have moved it as it will be on TV due to being the only replay.

Can't imagine the club will be too happy either as they'd already sold tickets for the original date they were given.

Moved for TV ,Live on BBC 1 now ! They must of been hoping for a draw in the Sutton / Arsenal game , but now we are the only replay !

I don't understand why they didn't wait for confirmation from the television companies before announcing anything?

its shocking that we now have to move games for tv we should have told them to f*uck off just like the palace game when they refused tv to move the game

Had an email and text off city today inviting me to partake in the blue run. haven't bothered though to inform me of something as trivial as a fixture change in 7 days time

Im just sick of tv and their armchair tossers affecting me nearly every fkin game

I was on an early nxt tues ,weds a late so I wont be going now,Im going to ditch all cup schemes after this season.

thanks bbc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.