Reply from the FA

I was going to email them the other day but could not find any email address to do so. But fair play to you for doing it!

Says in that email that they regulary get emails regarding refs? Why dont they do something about it then?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
" . . . . . . . . referees get the overwhelming majority of decisions right." Of course they do! They get the overwhelming number of throw ins, goal kicks, place kicks, corners. What they get wrong, the overwhelming minority of decisions they cock up are the ones which change the course of a match - a dodgy penalty, a sending off, a yellow when it should be a red, missing a blatant penalty (Andersen on Richards) when it is obvious that the errant whistler has had full sight of it (are yer listening Crappenberg?) Points lost because of getting decisions wrong, points won because your judgement didn't match what actually happened.

It's no good the FArce saying they get the overwhelming majority right. The talk is not about those - it's about the dropped bollox, the inconsistencies of same ref from one match to another.

This^^

Bellers_a_hero said:
I was going to email them the other day but could not find any email address to do so. But fair play to you for doing it!

Says in that email that they regulary get emails regarding refs? Why dont they do something about it then?
They make it next to impossible to contact them.

Its not too difficult to contact them. You register on the FA website and can then write a comment/complaint. I got the same copy and paste reply to a very specific question I emailed regarding Kompany's red card. But if we all keep doing it at least they'll appreciate the depth of feeling. You never know

Marvin said:
Bellers_a_hero said:

They make it next to impossible to contact them.

I just went to the CONTACT US section of the FA web site, got myself a FAN number and then sent the emails. The whole process of registering took 2 - 3 minutes.

If I lived in the UK I'd be having a go at the Minister for Sport and the opposition minister as well.

At last a reply.

Thank you for contacting The Football Association.

There is nothing mentioned within The Laws of the Game regarding “two footed tackles”.

m35 blue68 said:
At last a reply.

Thank you for contacting The Football Association.

There is nothing mentioned within The Laws of the Game regarding “two footed tackles”.

yep its some bullshit about wreckless/out of control or endagering the safety of the other player isnt it if i remember rightly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.