Report that Sunderland agree fee for Dunne

I would be surprised if he goes for 2 mill,in todays market i would say a minimum of 5 mill is what we should be getting and even then its cheap,

2mil is a disgusting price to let someone of dunne's quality go. at least 5mil and thats taking into account his age. anyone who gets dunne for 2mil has made the best bit of business this summer.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
2m seems low but I doubt we would get as much as the 5m some people have spoke about, I'm sure if he is going, we have at least 1 replacement lined up(probably 2).

to me if it is this price its out of loyalty to dunne so no agro with deal.

leewill31 said:
[quote="DontLookBackInAnger"]2m seems low but I doubt we would get as much as the 5m some people have spoke about, I'm sure if he is going, we have at least 1 replacement lined up(probably 2).

to me if it is this price its out of loyalty to dunne so no agro with deal.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking.

lads relax,the herald is a piece of junk newspaper that reprints the Indo in tabloid form...it never has any breaking news.I know one of their sports journos and he works in hotel sales 3 days a week.Its junk.

leewill31 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
2m seems low but I doubt we would get as much as the 5m some people have spoke about, I'm sure if he is going, we have at least 1 replacement lined up(probably 2).

to me if it is this price its out of loyalty to dunne so no agro with deal.
I agree if its the move he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.