Reports From Italy .....Dont worry

if its the same in Italy like in england most top flight teams eat together the night before a game and then stay in an hotel, so it could be just that they were there as a normal prep for a matchday.

Gina said:
Got a really bad gut feeling the boy will stay at milan! dont mean to put you lot on a downer i think cook and co are struggling to convince.

aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
chill gina, you've got enough to worry about

If he doesn't come we'll just do one of two things. Pick him up in a car from an airport and drive him to carrington put a city shirt on him, make him sign on the dotted line and bobs your uncle. Or we can just go out and buy messi instead.

Theres just nothing positive coming out of that camp, or our camp for that matter, that makes me think we're gonna sign him.

Lets face it, without Ajay's information, would you all still be thinking he's coming?

markbmcfc said:
Theres just nothing positive coming out of that camp, or our camp for that matter, that makes me think we're gonna sign him.

Lets face it, without Ajay's information, would you all still be thinking he's coming?

There's nothing negative either... it has all gone very very quiet..... too quiet.

But they do say that no news is good news.

I'm sure all will be revealed over the next couple of days.

markbmcfc said:

Judging by the levels of hysteria in Milan right now the last thing they need is an agent, Kaka, or City bigging up the deal. Tomorrow evening will give us all the indication we need. Until then. Chillax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.