Reports Guardiola's Wife Spotted at St Bedes

Whilst it is the worst kept secret in football, I doubt Pep sat the Bayern team down and said "I'm off to City".
Perhaps he treats his players like grown ups and with professional respect? Might be part of the key to his success.

Yep, and then Txiki drove her to Moston Lane for a dozen muffins. Pep likes a chorizo muffin! Couldn't get 'em in Munich. Can't get 'em in Trafford (they only sell summat called barms or baps or teacakes)! It's the single reason that made up his mind about City! I think we need a banner and a new line of chorizo and manchego cheese muffins on the concourse! It's one item of foreign muck I could have a go at!!

Hah you've given me a good laugh and made me hungry simultaneously.

Monsignor dodgen was a truly evil piece of shit.
Silly billy was truly mental. Once burnt the paint off a fellow teachers car when he was trying to demonstrate how a hot air balloon works using a tin of paint and a balloon. Also made a mate of mine lie face down, spread eagled for an entire lesson once. Fucking crackers.

Trevor fisher (pe and history) once spent a good 2 or 3 minutes literally beating the snot out of a classmate for talking in class. I mean actually holding his head down and smashing him repeatedly in the head with the other hand. A psycho.

And Gerry Robbo (maths) used to give the 5th years racing tips and sell them cigarettes.

Only 30 years ago but a completely different world.

Billy Hock could have a thread of his own. In fact, he should have one for history and one for science. Everything a teacher should be.

ATTEN'SHUN. At ease, boys.

Perhaps he treats his players like grown ups and with professional respect? Might be part of the key to his success.
But with such an announcement being carefully orchestrated from our end, I doubt Pep would do as much and have it be possible for his players to leak it so readily to strangers.

If he's told his players, and they're happy to tell strangers, why not announce it now? Of course we all know of reasons why it won't be announced now hence my doubt.

I asked him if he knew where Pep was going, he replied with Manchester City. Then I asked how he knew that and he replied with 'cos he told us'

I didn't push for anymore details because I don't think any more were needed

Probably the best "in the know" thing I've ever read on bluemoon. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of information. I'm surprised there's not more chatter on here about this.

1- you're a lucky guy to sit next to Ribery, although as someone else said it must have been tough to make eye contact at times. Amazing player though. Google his wife if you have a minute, she's absolutely stunning.

2- i'm a happy guy because this seems to be the best evidence I've heard of Pep coming here.

**All of this of course is under the assumption that you're not one of those people who make up extravagant stories for the sake of attention. Don't know you, but it's my nature to believe people until given a reason not to. GREAT NEWS. Thanks for posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.