Reports Guardiola's Wife Spotted at St Bedes

So with Bede's being the bastion of eduction for Catholics that it is, and with the rags being the pope's most favourite team in the world, if the Peplets are off to Bede's, it can only mean one thing - Pep is nailed-on for the rags on religious grounds (amongst the many others of course).

Mad bill hockenhull the craziest person I ever knew. Once threw a Bunsen burner at me, missed and caught someone on the back of the head with it.
Pizzala was after my mate, a cherub with black curly hair. Went on to be sports photographer at Sun or mirror.

Monsignor dodgen was a truly evil piece of shit.
Silly billy was truly mental. Once burnt the paint off a fellow teachers car when he was trying to demonstrate how a hot air balloon works using a tin of paint and a balloon. Also made a mate of mine lie face down, spread eagled for an entire lesson once. Fucking crackers.

Trevor fisher (pe and history) once spent a good 2 or 3 minutes literally beating the snot out of a classmate for talking in class. I mean actually holding his head down and smashing him repeatedly in the head with the other hand. A psycho.

And Gerry Robbo (maths) used to give the 5th years racing tips and sell them cigarettes.

Only 30 years ago but a completely different world.

Mad bill, he made a catapult , a great big thing from medieval wars period.fired great big rocks over the yard wall towards 6the form house.
He once thrashed all 35 of us for about 20 mins as he thought someone had spit from a window.

I'm not sure why this is such a shock, we have known fo a while know since November he was destined to become Manchester City Manager.

So with Bede's being the bastion of eduction for Catholics that it is, and with the rags being the pope's most favourite team in the world, if the Peplets are off to Bede's, it can only mean one thing - Pep is nailed-on for the rags on religious grounds (amongst the many others of course).

But we all know Rags have ruled him out on the grounds of lack of prem experience. :-)

Is St bede's a borstal per chance, cos it feckin sounds like one!!

St Bede - the patron saint of psychopathic teachers!

It was actually a really good school, and a good place to be educated. Once you got used to the paedophile clergy, and utter psychopathic games teachers (all 3 of them were in need of help)

Hockenhull,Robinson,Duggan- All my nightmares come flooding back. I hated almost every day of the 5 years I was incarcerated there. The highlight was constructing a long cannon from cotton bobbins ,loading it with aniseed balls sucked to the correct calibre and putting banger fuses in. We then fired it at a house of ill repute across from the chemistry lab.
Was Fr LeMarvin related to Marvin on here??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.